Trade-in's Value

gonowkyle123

WiiChat Member
Nov 24, 2006
Well I've beaten Zelda and COD3 and I'm considering returning them and buying madden just to keep me busy for a while longer. Obviously since neither have multiplayer I wouldn't spend much time on either of them unless I wanted to play zelda all the way through which I guess is a possibility. I'm just wondering if anyone knows how much they would offer me for each game cause I don't feel like going there or looking up the number to call right now. Thanks.

i think they may take zelda back for slightly less than the buying price because of the high demand. but not sure the others though.

I called Gamestop today and I remember someone on here saying they bought Gamecubes for $50 and they told me $25. My sister is going to buy mine for $50. I also asked if they had the component cables in stock, they said yes, for FIFTY ****ING DOLLARS. Wtf? I see them on eBay for like $10, are they any less better?

Any how, I'm bringing a lot of PS2 games into gamestop for some store credit towards Zelda..

I asked about Zelda a few days ago, it'll get you $30. :/ Gears of war got me $36.

BTW: I would never trade in Zelda, I was just curious:)

walmart is cheapest round here for component cables

Byuakuya said:
i just realised that your wal-mart owns our Asda.
Your right but my Asda has a really bad selection of games that are bad and outdated. :frown2:

You're better selling on e-bay, i got £32 for warioware after paying £35 for it. Now bought madden for £30.

I just called Gamestop and EB because I was wondering the same.

EB gives $20-25

Gamestop-$30

Seems weird considering they are technically the same stores now, oh well. That's what they told me. I'm considering trading Zelda in once I beat it. I just haven't been able to get into this one.

i got £20 for cod after buying it for 35 the previous (ish) week

not sure about dollars

Back