traded zelda for exite truck/how to enjoy exite truck

NeMeZyZ

Chapter .1
Aug 20, 2006
Miami Beach, fl
...b4 u flame....i traded...bcuz i beat it...yay!! back to topic.. man this game is the shipple on my nipples fo cripples! hot damn this game is ****ing great and fun, and u know whats the best way to enjoy the game? obiovusly is to load UR songs into the game! man i was playing gansta rap and beats ..on thwe wii! wow! i felt like i was playing the wii: wu-tang edition lol ok no seriously tho, i found my self enjoying the game even MORE with my music (and beats..i'm a music producer) they should do this with most racing/sports games....

Even when completed, Zelda doesn't deserve to be traded. It deserves to sit in your draw forever, as a constant reminder of it's awesomeness.

Edit: Whoop, hundred posts. Or... whatever.

^^ this man is right!

not left in the drawer, but encased in gold and placed upon your ultimate mantle of godliness above your fire place for everyone to bask in it's glory.

I bought ExciteTruck and it is one of my favorite games at the moment. It's so simple and just plain out fun. Unfortunately, I don't have an SD card right now, so I just play with my computer MP3 collection blasting. I recommend this to anyone who wants to have some good, unique fun.

hey just know ur identity.

ur not gangsta if u buy a wii. so stop acting like one.

jaeguyoon said:

What are you talking about???

3 months till we get Exite Truck.

jaeguyoon said:

Hey, just know your role.

Your not mature if you type like your 8 years old. So stop acting it.

Anyone can do what they want.

lol who knows what hes talking about...the dude is trying to sound cool...but sounds like hes on crack

ANYWAYS

what possibly could have gave you the idea to trade in zelda for excite truck THATS OUTRAGEOUS zelda is the best game out and u traded it for a lower class one...dissapointment... you coulda beaten zelda AGAIN to try to do it better/quicker or tried to get EVRYTHING...well as long as ur having fun with "excite truck" i guess thats all that matters

WiiPlaya said:
hmm true...but its still better than excite truck...ALWAYS
no ****... but whats the point of keeping a game you're done with, bored with, never going to play.

StevenNevets said:
no ****... but whats the point of keeping a game you're done with, bored with, never going to play.
Because you can show off to yuor friends and your mum. That's what I do. Though I can't get past the start of Zelda

wow incredible, anyways its true, what IS the point of keeping a good game with a sorry ass ending? that i ALREADY BEAT..and doesnt have replay value...exicte truck has GREAT replay value...and i like it gansta!..dude!!

Back