tradin wii for 360

jes74653

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2006
oklahoma
Wii Online Code
0057-1672-3620-6365
ya i have a wii and want a 360 so im tradin if ya live near ponca city ok reply me then

i kept my wii and bought an xbox 360 seperatly, cause i can!

though i never play the wii and am thinking of selling it

WII60 said:
i kept my wii and bought an xbox 360 seperatly, cause i can!

though i never play the wii and am thinking of selling it

haven't played mine since i got my 360 almost a month ago either.

however i'd be patient, it's still in the early stages.

the day they make a good fun game beside mario (mario is good but ya just get tried) they need more shooters even though im upgradin computer for graphics and shooters they need some for wii see ya got your party games done on the wii how about some single player shooter and well... any thing good

lackluster dj said:

nah, the novelty is just wearing off fast

Man oh man you lucky people are rich! I'd sell my Wii for a 360 in a heartbeat at this stage. Maybe when I get more VC n' online or "Nintendo" games I'll reconsider,......naw I kinda like my Wii, it was a Christmas gift that the giver got up at 3:30 AM to get it. I like it, but to Ninty, "BETTER GAMES PLEASE. THIS CRAP WILL NOT SUFFICE!

m0nsta said:
You'll regret it once SSB, Super Mario and Mario Kart come fo' sho'

in another year? i think ill sell mine now while they are still hot and the demand is high, make a quick buck. then buy one again when nintendo gets their **** together and there are plenty to go around...

economics son.

lackluster dj said:

Almost the oppersit for me :(

I hate how people use this site as another ebay sometimes :lol:

jes74653 said:
the day they make a good fun game beside mario (mario is good but ya just get tried) they need more shooters even though im upgradin computer for graphics and shooters they need some for wii see ya got your party games done on the wii how about some single player shooter and well... any thing good

there are plenty of good fun games on the way. plenty of non-party game, shooter business. the wii contols are almost designed specifically to improve first person shooters, just a shame its taken them so long to get it right.

it works like this:

if a system is selling in record numbers, then game developers take notice and try to capitalize off of it by releasing games for it. i mean whoever thought we'd see a graphic rockstar release on a nintendo console?

there's gonna be plenty of good wii games, but it takes time. 360 took time. ds took time. and they're both supported by solid libraries of a variety of games.

on a side note i did read an article yesterday about how 360 game developers are going to be putting more family oriented games into production, due to the success of the wii.

thats funny i know a guy who says hes bored of button bashing and wants a wii, xbox doesn't even have a browser and you have to pay for online play

m0nsta said:
You'll regret it once SSB, Super Mario and Mario Kart come fo' sho'

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha no you will regret it when we are playing the likes of Gta 4 and Halo 3.

You will be like "oh man why did I not trade my Wii when they were still popular?!?!"

tommy said:
thats funny i know a guy who says hes bored of button bashing and wants a wii, xbox doesn't even have a browser and you have to pay for online play

Holy **** LOL, yeah the price of ONE game for a whole year and it is SO worth it, you get a great community, gigabytes of downloads and amazing online games.

So what if it doesn't have a web browser, the Wii one is hardly something to be proud off, I mean it takes ages (well not AGES) to type a post out.

Back