Trading in NFS or TOZ:TP for SSX Blur

WIIMAN999

WiiloveWii
Nov 16, 2006
UK!!!
Wii Online Code
2319-8640-8665-4952
Dear Wii Enthusiasts,

I am writing now to ask for your opinion on whether to trade in NFS or TOZ:TP for SSX Blur.

My Opinion:

TOZ:TP: Loved it but was bored of it afterwards

NFS: Liked it but is boring after a while

What's your opinion?

Zelda doesn't really have replay value so once you've beaten it your kind of done but I haven't tried out NFS: Carbon plus I think you have to trade in two for one you know

NEVER trade in games its a rip off, keep zelda its a best selling classic, just get money to buy more games. Your wasting your money if you trade in you'll get mabey 20$ each at EB games or gamestop. Rent SSX blur if you want ti that bad, I suggest you rent them. Really 2 great games for the price of one you don't know will be good(plus daring to sell a zelda great?).

WiiZero said:
Zelda doesn't really have replay value so once you've beaten it your kind of done but I haven't tried out NFS: Carbon plus I think
you have to trade in two for one you know

zelda is an IMO so yeah,

1. collect all poe
2. get all upgrades including magic armor
3. Try to beat your time.
4. Get zelda widn waker 40+ hours of game play, plus MILLIONS os side quests, minigames, and fun.

at my ebgames in niagara falls i brot in my nfs and thay gave me any 2 games i dont know why but i got 2 games for a uesd one

WIIMAN999 said:
Dear Wii Enthusiasts,

I am writing now to ask for your opinion on whether to trade in NFS or TOZ:TP for SSX Blur.

My Opinion:

TOZ:TP: Loved it but was bored of it afterwards

NFS: Liked it but is boring after a while

What's your opinion?

do you mean LOZ:TP, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, cause you said TOZ:TP, which would be The of Zelda: Twilight Princess. anyways, trade in NFS, rent excite truck and ssx blur with the money.

I'd say keep zelda, down the line you might want to play through it again. It's a good game to have in the collection. NFS I rented and was bored with it by the time I had to return it, great rental, nothing more in my opinion.

Wiitendo said:
zelda is an IMO so yeah,

1. collect all poe
2. get all upgrades including magic armor
3. Try to beat your time.
4. Get zelda widn waker 40+ hours of game play, plus MILLIONS os side quests, minigames, and fun.

That's why I said basically no replay and what the hell is number 4 you can't say yeah Resident Evil 4 is awesome and then you can get TimeSplitters 2 and that has 40+ hours of game play 4 has nothing to do with LoZ: TP

Just keep Zelda dude...In ten years, are you going to want to be like,
"Oh my god! Zelda Twilight Princess...Wow, this was awesome..."
or
"Oh cool. One of the older Need for Speed games. They weren't very good."

Look at your opinion of the games they are the same except you said you loved TP and liked NFS

Back