Trading in Zelda, any suggestions?

6ix

rebmeM tahCiiW
May 24, 2007
Alright although I've never been an RPG fan, I thought Zelda TP might be able to keep my attention through the whole campaign, and while I had fun playing up to where I am right now, (the underwater temple), I am kind of bored. And this is not to say I am bored of the Wii, it's just Wii Sports' simple gameplay no longer amuses me unless I have friends over, and it feels like a chore to play Zelda now.

So anyway, bottom line is, my local EBGames will give me $25 for Zelda, and I'm planning to trade it for another game, used or new. Currently I'm deciding between Red Steel, Mario Strikers, and possibly Super Paper Mario.

Which of these games has the most depth and replay value, and which is the best for multiplayer? Note that I play more split-screen multiplayer than online, and I generally just don't play online that much at all. If you have any other game suggestions, please do suggest, as long as they are already out, because I'm not waiting for a game to come out.

^^^^Thanks for the input, but that's not an option unfortunately, I'm pretty tight on money.

I would suggest on going with the game Mario Strikers Charged. From what I hear it's a very fun game.

Thanks for the feedback I repped both of you

I can't say yes or no to mario strikers charged because I haven't play it yet(planning on renting it this weekend) but even though you said your not waiting I would suggest waiting anyways and getting metroid prime 3 on August 27th, its not that far away and its going to be a fantastic game in my opinion. Other than that, get some vc games.

I wud say go with redsteel it has alot of bad reviews from ppl but trust me its a rly good game...especially multiplayer..and if ur gonna get mario strikers u shud have online that the fun part of it tho since u have 1 game only..and its pretty repatitive if u dnt have online u shudnt buy it. Although super paper mario is pretty good tho redsteels better im not into mario game...that much.

How much depth and replay value does Red Steel have? And LoveWii I do have internet on my Wii its just I don't really play online games a lot in general, but its still a plus for Mario Strikers since if I ever get real bored I have internet as a fallback sort of.

Oh yeah in addition do my replay value question about RS and Strikers, how easy are these games to pick up for new comers? I'm not really concerned about myself but for my friends who don't have wii's but come over frequently, would they be able to get the hang of either of these games in an hour or two? (Note that I'm not saying they have to be good, just competent enough to play the game)

Back