Trading It In

lilsam

Wii Want PES!
Oct 26, 2006
Blackburn, UK
Wii Online Code
7672-3478-6034-0335
Online - Wont Work, Stats Wont Show, Tried 7 times, Each Time THE SAME! I Advise You, DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!

Ciao

Yeah, I think that's a bit hasty, although it's your choice. Granted it is a major screw-up but these kind of teething problems always happed with big releases. It shouldn't. but it does. I'll be patient and hope it get's sorted quickly.

Lilsam, do not trade it in, mail it to me and i'll pay you 50$ for it.

my address is
70 Bone Mill Rd
Storrs CT USA, 06268

Eddienoteddy said:
Lilsam, do not trade it in, mail it to me and i'll pay you 50$ for it.

my address is
70 Bone Mill Rd
Storrs CT USA, 06268

Region 2 games won't work in America. You're gonna have to wait like the rest of us. :lol:

its either the game- a problem is nintendo is working on so hang in there. if it continues call nintendo......... hopefully when the US gets the game, it will be fine( knocks on wood)

Region 2 games won't work in America. You're gonna have to wait like the rest of us.

can you, or anyone else for that matter prove that?...i know its widely accepted as fact, but has anyone actually tried?

Eddienoteddy said:
can you, or anyone else for that matter prove that?...i know its widely accepted as fact, but has anyone actually tried?

I'm pretty sure someone, somewhere, in the world has tried... and failed.

Face it, You're no European.:cool:

E7ernal said:
I'm pretty sure someone, somewhere, in the world has tried... and failed.

Face it, You're no European.:cool:

Well I can play online with my us wii if that's the matter. Only the connection isn't that good.

Back