Trading my 360 Elite for a Wii

Macmutt

WiiChat Member
Jun 22, 2007
I recently made an arrangement with my friend and store manager of my local game store to call me and hold a Wii for me when he receives his next shipment of Wii consoles within the next 3 days.
Even though he thinks i'm crazy for trading my 360 Elite, what he considers the top system of the consoles right now for what he says is a lack luster xbox 1 hardware system with a fancy controller by comparison, but i still believe otherwise and i hope my leap of faith will pay off.
I'm just bored i've traded one for the other of the PS3 or 360 on and off since their release and i've played all the hottest games that both had to offer to date.
However i find myself falling asleep at the controller, bored of the non stop variety of shooters and other titles i've played to death, i would just really like a new gaming experience and i hope to god the Wii can provide it.
After all i have had all the previous Nintendo systems and i'm still a fan of all the Zelda's , Mario's and Metroid Primes and with the new Wii-mote i hope to find the spontaneous blissfull experience i've lost and have been searching for since boredom has set in.
I just hope i'm doing the right thing, i guess i'll find out soon enough.

Real nice Sovieto, nice welcome ya' gave me there, it's a great first impression of the Wii communtiy, but don't break your arm patting yourself on the back for your stupid reply because you obviously have the maturity of a 10 year old which you probably are so i'll do the rest of the members a favor and dismiss your childish little comments.
Heres a suggestion though maybe you should try to go on the v-smile game system forums with my 6 year old son there more your level of maturity i think, so go ahead and leave these forums or i'll have to tell your mommy you used the word pussy, later tough guy.

Are you getting anything extra? Extra cash, games?

I'd just save up for the Wii honesty. It's not that much, then you'd have an epic game console and a really fun one. By the time you finished saving up, all the great Wii games will be out. :D

Edit:I didn't notice that you were new, welcome to the forums. Hope you can learn some good stuff.

Last edited:
I'd really love to have both but i'm a married man with a 6 year old son and another baby on the way so money is really tight thats why i have no choice but to trade one for the other, but hey maybe some day i'll be able to afford all of them, who knows? but until then i'll have to settle for one.

yeah, seriously, just save up. you know how bad i want an xbox 360?? there are so many great games for it, and that are coming out.

Well, if you are getting bored of the 360 I would suggest Wii. Your son will have a great time playing all the new games for it. Have you read/ played anything on the console yet?

-Tom

Macmutt said:
Real nice Sovieto, nice welcome ya' gave me there, it's a great first impression of the Wii communtiy, but don't break your arm patting yourself on the back for your stupid reply because you obviously have the maturity of a 10 year old which you probably are so i'll do the rest of the members a favor and dismiss your childish little comments.
Heres a suggestion though maybe you should try to go on the v-smile game system forums with my 6 year old son there more your level of maturity i think, so go ahead and leave these forums or i'll have to tell your mommy you used the word pussy, later tough guy.
:lol:
read around the forums buddy, see what most people say about the wii at the moment.

Last edited:
i'm positve about the wii, especialy since he has a 6-year old

i'v ebeen gaming since day 1, and i would of went out of gaming this gen, but the wii was different, and then i started loving the wii, maybe you will too

I think thats a smart move, in your situation :) . The Wii is new and innovative if you are tired of the standard controls. Zelda TP and Mario Strikers Charged are my two favourite games at the moment and I highly recommend both of them. Wii Sports that comes with the console is also extremely fun if your using the remote for the first time. There are also excellant games coming including Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Metroid Prime and Super Mario Galaxy. I hope you enjoy your new Wii! :)

I would never do that, it is a very bad choice IMO. But its your console so do whatever. For me the controller got old and it was just the normal thing so it isn't exciting anymore. Now that I'm used to the WiiMote it doesn't add much so its just like playing an 360 except it has less/worse games, no online games and shitty graphics.

i like the Wii and trading an Xbox 360 Elite for it would have been a no brainer for me! and also anyone wanna be friends like add me or whateva, but tell me you did k?

oh i see now yea he should do that lol wasn't thinking right well we can still be friends!

paintba||er said:
I would never do that, it is a very bad choice IMO. But its your console so do whatever. For me the controller got old and it was just the normal thing so it isn't exciting anymore. Now that I'm used to the WiiMote it doesn't add much so its just like playing an 360 except it has less/worse games, no online games and shitty graphics.

I enjoy playing Strikers online.... and its not as if your eyes explode when you see the graphics, some of the Wii games look nice, have a look at some of the Brawl screenshots and see if they look "shitty". Everyone is intitled to there opinion though.... :)

Last edited:
Back