Trading my 360 Elite for a Wii

Eagles said:
:lol: , I was wondering when I was going to be called this. It is true though that I would expect a little more cash in the wallet and a Wii if I traded in a 360 Elite, not just a Wii.

You are too sensitive! My post wasn't directed at you! I didn't read any of the replies, only the original post!

ciper said:
You are too sensitive! My post wasn't directed at you! I didn't read any of the replies, only the original post!

Ok then, its just I was the only one in this thread not saying the Wii was garbage so I just presumed..... :)

if your bored of 360 gaming, then you probably wouldnt like PS3 gaming either. The wii is a smart choice in any case, good luck!

i'm just bored

At one time or another i have had the PS3 or the 360 on and off since their release and i've owned and beaten all their best games until i found myself dozing off while playing my 360 one afternoon so i knew it was time for a change, and i've never owned the Wii and to this day it's still can't be found on store shelves and is out selling every other console on the market.
Now you can say what you want about the Wii controller or it's games but the facts are indisputable, the Wii is the top selling console in the world, infact according to the recent tally from sales for the month of may 2007
Nintendo Wii - 338,000
Xbox 360 - 188,000
Sony PS3 - 81,000
As quoted from the news report on the receipts tallied worldwide and shown on G4's Attack of the Show. Thats just one month's worth of sales imagine what the sales are from the release of each system up to now.
Besides i miss certain titles such as Zelda, Mario, Resident evil 4, Metroid.
So believe me all i'm missing or might miss are some up coming shooters which i'm sick of playing any way.

Macmutt said:
So believe me all i'm missing or might miss are some up coming shooters which i'm sick of playing any way.
Good lord I think I found someone whos as fed up of shooting games as me...

I have a 360 and a Wii, however if I didnt have the money (and it wasnt a birthday present) I would have traded too...Dead Risings the only thing I play on the damn thing :/.

Well anyway, I hope you enjoy your new console. You definatly wont "fall asleep at the controller" with the Wii :lol:.

And your gonna get even more people coming in and saying "zOMG JOO NoOBZ Y u DO THa?!" so you should brace yourself forthat..but as I said, I'm not one.

Enjoy your stay here also :)

pokemondude -.- said:
NO THAT IS NOT COOL :0....Who would trade an xbox 360 elite for a wii o_O.Well thats just me talking i havent had an xbox 360 in over 7 months so i really want to play it again.

Well there you go, do him a swap and make some point out of your last post ;)

Macmutt said:
Use the correct term please. Those are not shooters they are FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS (FPS) as apposed to Vertically/Side/Fixed Scrolling Shooters which are nothing of the same.

Ever play R-type, Gradius, or Darius ?

Macmutt said:
At one time or another i have had the PS3 or the 360 on and off since their release and i've owned and beaten all their best games until i found myself dozing off while playing my 360 one afternoon so i knew it was time for a change, and i've never owned the Wii and to this day it's still can't be found on store shelves and is out selling every other console on the market.
Now you can say what you want about the Wii controller or it's games but the facts are indisputable, the Wii is the top selling console in the world, infact according to the recent tally from sales for the month of may 2007
Nintendo Wii - 338,000
Xbox 360 - 188,000
Sony PS3 - 81,000
As quoted from the news report on the receipts tallied worldwide and shown on G4's Attack of the Show. Thats just one month's worth of sales imagine what the sales are from the release of each system up to now.
Besides i miss certain titles such as Zelda, Mario, Resident evil 4, Metroid.
sweet, comparing sales of a year in a half old console to a half year old console, means so much. Seriously, are you retarded?
please get a wii, i doubt you even had xbox live but even if you did we dont want people like you running around there comparing console sales of different consoles with different release dates, and also thinking these mean something , during the middle of the year.........
wait till xmas, last xmas 360 outsold both wii and ps3, people dont buy the 360 or ps3 as much during the year because their more expensive, so juts wait till the holiday season until you compare your little numbers (im not saying theyll dominate they wii or anything, but you dont compare numbers in the middle of a year)

A 360 Elite!? Wow, that's a big move giving that I'd keep the 360 Elite and save up for the Wii rather than selling it. That's a big move, you might want to reconsider. The 360 Elite is a powerful machine.

as much as i love my wii, i would say just save up and buy a wii because the wii at the moment has 1-3 good games, while the 360 has oblivion, rainbow six, gear, graw, graw 2, fear, forza 2 and tons more that are out and tons that are coming soon.

Back