Trading my Wii for a 360 Elite

Silent-Sniper

↑ Awesome ↑
Nov 20, 2006
Warrington - UK
So yeah this weekend for the second time I am trading my wii for a 360.

I found a guy who is interested, it's my wii with the games in my sig + a desktop pc and my 2nd gen ipod :D for his boxed 360 Elite with 9 games and 2 wireless controllers.

I so can't wait :D

Last time I had a wii I traded it for a normal 360, don't ask why I got rid of the 360, worst mistake EVER.

I can finally get back to where I left off in the land of online gaming on consoles now :lol:

The games with the 360:

cod 4

fifa08

assassins creed

juiced 2

forza

pgr4

over g fighter

test drive

viva pinata

Last edited:
umm how good is your desktop? because to me that's a little too much

The desktop is not a gaming rig, just a standard pc that is only useful for word processing and the internet.

I just had it hooked up to my tv to watch films and stuff :p

thats a stupid thing to do seeing how tyhe xbox 360 is having tons of problems and if theres a problem and u send it in then u will get a normal xbox 360 so i hope u have fun

Glad to here that. I've been wanting an Elite for a while now. Also, great games that are coming with the 360, but where's Halo 3? jk.

Gir100193 said:
thats a stupid thing to do seeing how tyhe xbox 360 is having tons of problems and if theres a problem and u send it in then u will get a normal xbox 360 so i hope u have fun

This has to be one of the least intelligent things I've read on these boards, and that's saying a lot.

Congratulations. You win.

Budo said:
This has to be one of the least intelligent things I've read on these boards, and that's saying a lot.

Congratulations. You win.
Hah and there is a lot of stupid things on this board!

manred said:
Glad to here that. I've been wanting an Elite for a while now. Also, great games that are coming with the 360, but where's Halo 3? jk.
Can't stand Halo ^^

I might give it one more chance though.

First game I am getting..well..pre ordering, is GTA 4 collectors edition :D

Please don't double post.

You can't stand Halo! :lol:

I believe it's a great online game, though I think Halo 1 is the best out of all of them, I just wish it had XBL.

GTA4 looks awesome, just as good as the last three. Hope you enjoy your Elite.

That sounds like the most unfair trade ever but i can't make you change your mind so whatever.....

minto said:
That sounds like the most unfair trade ever but i can't make you change your mind so whatever.....

If you would actually add up the total price of what he is trading in for the Elite, games, and the extra controller, I think it seems somewhat fair depending on how good this PC is. If it's a crappy computer, then it's a good deal but if it's an awesome computer with the latest stuff, then it's not.

Gir100193 said:

As Bill Engvall would say, "Here's your sign..."

goheat said:
As Bill Engvall would say, "Here's your sign..."
Yeah a sign that the wii community is full of 11 year olds.

minto said:

Why?

manred said:
If you would actually add up the total price of what he is trading in for the Elite, games, and the extra controller, I think it seems somewhat fair depending on how good this PC is. If it's a crappy computer, then it's a good deal but if it's an awesome computer with the latest stuff, then it's not.

I said the pc is only good for word processing and the internet.

Back