Trading NFSCarbon for Excite Truck.

specialsauce

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
Hey, I was wondering if anyone on here would like to trade game for game. I've got NFS: Carbon, and it's not a bad game, it's just I'd rather just have fun driving around instead of worrying about crew's and body part's and stuff. If anyone has Excite Truck, and wouldn't mind getting rid of it, I'd be willing to trade NFS for it.

The game disc/case is in perfect condition, and the game's only been played a max of five times. Serious offers only, please. :lol:

I'm in the NOVA area, by the way.

ah this is very tempting but the gf likes excite truck too much, mainly cuz its easy to play...NFS sounds a lot more complicated or realistic...very tempting still

Hey hey. Umm, as you should be able to tell from the word "trade", I'm not interested in selling the game. And Swizel, I sent you an e-mail, so I hope the trade works out.

But if it doesn't, anyone else who wants to trade, don't be discouraged to reply. I'm still open to offers from other people.

specialsauce said:
Hey, Swizel just realized he had 4x4, not Excite Truck, so I'm still looking to make the trade. Any serious offers, just drop me an e-mail @ [email protected].

I have Carbon and rented 4x4...now you would have gotten the crappy end of that deal. 4x4 is just plain...mediocre...at best.

specialsauce said:
Hey hey. Umm, as you should be able to tell from the word "trade", I'm not interested in selling the game.
ok, you're an idiot. I was gonna buy the game for $50 and you coulda bought yourself Excite truck. nevermind though

Wii-bert said:
ok, you're an idiot. I was gonna buy the game for $50 and you coulda bought yourself Excite truck. nevermind though

Technically, you're the idiot.

Back