Trading NFSCarbon for Excite Truck.

Wii-bert said:
way to contibute Kami:thumbsup: good use of that subpar education from community college to come up with that one

Well this thread is clearly about bartering, and yet you continue to act as if you can buy out with money when that isn't the case, so hence, you are the idiot.

Kamikaze said:
Well this thread is clearly about bartering, and yet you continue to act as if you can buy out with money when that isn't the case, so hence, you are the idiot.
thanks for clearing that up for me Emanuel the Mexican Mii

specialsauce said:
Hey, I was wondering if anyone on here would like to trade game for game. I've got NFS: Carbon, and it's not a bad game, it's just I'd rather just have fun driving around instead of worrying about crew's and body part's and stuff. If anyone has Excite Truck, and wouldn't mind getting rid of it, I'd be willing to trade NFS for it.

The game disc/case is in perfect condition, and the game's only been played a max of five times. Serious offers only, please. :lol:

I'm in the NOVA area, by the way.

dude! NOVA!!! I live in northern VA too. Unfortunately though....I only have need for speed. You should give it another chance, its a tight game.

Wii-bert said:
thanks for clearing that up for me Emanuel the Mexican Mii

Oh you seem so intelligent and mature for someone who had graduated from a University, congratulations on having the mentality of a mentally delayed woman on her period.

Kamikaze said:
Oh you seem so intelligent and mature for someone who had graduated from a University, congratulations on having the mentality of a mentally delayed woman on her period.
why don't you make sense before you post? I think its funny that you try to sound intelligent after I talked about your kommunity kollege ejumacation. Go get your associates degree before attemping to make a semi-intelligent post

Actually 'Big Al', it's you who tries to continue to pursue and make yourself seem as if you're on the right upon this conversation. Someone had wanted to barter a game for a game, you offered currency, in which wasn't apart of his agreement. As for me trying to sound intelligent, it's only you trying to realize that you may have an education from a university, yet you have no actual knowledge but book knowledge, which can be quite sad. So instead of cliche attempts on terrible puns and insults, why not just realize that you were at wrong in this conversation? End of discussion.

Kamikaze said:
Actually 'Big Al', it's you who tries to continue to pursue and make yourself seem as if you're on the right upon this conversation. Someone had wanted to barter a game for a game, you offered currency, in which wasn't apart of his agreement. As for me trying to sound intelligent, it's only you trying to realize that you may have an education from a university, yet you have no actual knowledge but book knowledge, which can be quite sad. So instead of cliche attempts on terrible puns and insults, why not just realize that you were at wrong in this conversation? End of discussion.
The main point of this thread was for the original poster to acquire Excite Truck. Whether he trades for it or sells it (to buy it), the end result is the same. I don't think he cares how he gets it as long as he gets it. There was no need for you to jump into the convo and speak your mind. As for the whole education thing, I have more "street smarts" in my ballsack then you have in that little Mexican jumping bean you call a brain. I don't really care about my degree. I pride myself more on my street smarts than book smarts. In the end, I have something to show for my education. What about you? When you go to a job interview, what do you have to show them? A piece of paper saying that you've completed courses equivalent to that of a 10th grader? Your family must be so proud. Little Manny is the first (insert generic Mexican last name) to graduate from high school. Big props to you man.:thumbsup:

Damn I wish you could be the admin of your own threads. Uhh.. you two kids, keep your attempts to insult each other out of here. Make your own thread, do it via PM, something. Just not in here. It's not clever!

And back on topic...

I'm still looking for someone to TRADE (NFS for ET) with. Drop me an e-mail @ [email protected] if you're interested.

Peace,

J

Wii-bert said:
The main point of this thread was for the original poster to acquire Excite Truck. Whether he trades for it or sells it (to buy it), the end result is the same. I don't think he cares how he gets it as long as he gets it. There was no need for you to jump into the convo and speak your mind. As for the whole education thing, I have more "street smarts" in my ballsack then you have in that little Mexican jumping bean you call a brain. I don't really care about my degree. I pride myself more on my street smarts than book smarts. In the end, I have something to show for my education. What about you? When you go to a job interview, what do you have to show them? A piece of paper saying that you've completed courses equivalent to that of a 10th grader? Your family must be so proud. Little Manny is the first (insert generic Mexican last name) to graduate from high school. Big props to you man.:thumbsup:
Thats sad that you graduated a "real" school and still dont have any class

Wii-bert said:

It's quite funny that you think I'm Mexican, when I'm clearly not. And someone seems to be quite paranoid to put their pictures on the internet as they will get criticized, so they just put a car up as their picture in order to feel upon the "in" crowd. It's also sad that you do believe to be intelligent, but yet you have no integrity as you attempt to use stereotypes that don't have anything to do with this conversation just because you feel as if it will create an advantage for you in this situation, when it's only made you look ignorant as many posters can see from this. So once you actually show some dignity upon yourself and posters here, maybe then will you then realize that you have far from learned anything that a school can teach you. Sometimes I do wonder, are you equivalent to a slob sitting on the couch pretending to go to a certain school, or are you just a low life kid in which your mother and father pay for your schooling as they pack your lunch and you hop on the small yellow bus? You decide.

Back