Trading Silver To Emerald

GutspunchGrady

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2006
Mississippi
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum! Well, as you can see, my profile name is GutspunchGrady.

Anyway, I have a huge favor to ask. I am in desperate need of some help! You see, I have, like, 15 of my favorite pokemon, but they are all on the Gameboy Color Silver Version. I want them to be on Emerald, but I know that Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald can't directly trade with Silver. There has to be some way to get them all on there, Colosseum or XD or something, right?

If anyone knows, please post right away!!!!:frown2:

Yay a reply!

OK. there's...

Onix
Cyndaquil
Machoke
Parasect
Primeape
Squirtle
Bayleef
Fearow
and an Eevee for my brother, who has FireRed

aah I guess the number was actually nine then, But eventually I am going to want Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, and Hitmontop and also Poliwrath and also a Delibird, but at the moment, I don't have these on Silver and they are less of a big deal.

Last edited:
okay....

Cyndaquil - XD or Colosseum
Onix - Get one from your brother's Fire Red
Machoke - Well, Machop should be in Emerald.
Parasect - Fire Red
Primeape - Fire Red
Squirtle - Get your brother to breed a Squirtle line evo on Fire Red
Bayleef - XD or Colosseum
Fearow - Fire Red and probably in Emerald
Eevee - get your brother to breed one in Fire Red

VampiricLugia said:
okay....

Cyndaquil - XD or Colosseum
Onix - Get one from your brother's Fire Red
Machoke - Well, Machop should be in Emerald.
Parasect - Fire Red
Primeape - Fire Red
Squirtle - Get your brother to breed a Squirtle line evo on Fire Red
Bayleef - XD or Colosseum
Fearow - Fire Red and probably in Emerald
Eevee - get your brother to breed one in Fire Red

Yes, it all sounds so easy, doesn't it. The only problem is that it will be a while before my bros Fire Red and my Emerald are able to trade. That would still be OK if it weren't for the fact that I already have those guys on Silver and have grown to like them and they are pretty much all at level 30 so I would have to do it all over again. But really, neither of those two things really matter now that I think about it. It would actually be a fun new adventure to re-train all those guys later on in the game.

My cousin has XD that I could borrow, so now the only problem is that my bro chose Charmander as his starter and so there is no way to get Squirtle from his Fire Red...or is there?

and Oh yeah, You are being really helpful right now, so I want to thank you for the info so far and for any you give me in the future:smilewinkgrin:

Delibird I THINK is an E-Reader only, or not in FR/LG/R/S/E at all. And I know Delibird's not in XD, and I don't think it's in Colosseum, either. No love for the Delibird.

and since he chose charmander, he'd have to start all the way over....

AWESOME!!!!! thank you so much for the answers, dude! No need to post anymore on this thread unless you find more info. YES SO HAPPY

:idea: Or maybe you can get an action replay on ebay(just trying to help) to catch all those pokemon. That's what I did and it helped a lot:smilewinkgrin:

Back