Transfer of Wii Data to Wii U

Thank ****in' god Ninty, ya did somethin' right in regards to online junk for once. Multiplayer game saves can finally be moved about, albeit in a very limited way. ... And other stuff too, 'course-- WAITWAITWAIT

Tamps, how do ya know the Wii U is backwards compatible with online play of Wii games?

Transferred data means nothin' if you can't use that data online. :p Don't get people's hopes up.

... This thread shouldn't pertain just to Goldeneye lol.

Well I didn't have access to post it in the "Wii News" thread. Apparently you need to be a higher rank than my piddly little self!

The Wii U forum would'a been the proper place t' put it. :p If you care to change the OP t' pertain to more than just Goldeneye, I'll move it there. If not, ... well, it'l stay as is then. :lol:

It has been changed. But it won't let my "piddly little self" change the thread title either, soooo a little help there mod-god?

Lovely. Thanks for the cooperation, Tamps.

Thread moved t' the forum mentioned earlier.

Was about to post this thread lol good thing I checked. Anyway exciting news is exciting indeed!

EDIT: Anyone see Iwata do that WiiU unboxing? How about the Ninty Direct 11-7-12?

Back