Transformers Is A MUST SEE!

+Maniacal=Maniac+

Am I Losing Friends?
Aug 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4516-7863-9846-6018
Yeah, I Saw It. And It Kick Some Freakin Royal :ciappa:!

It Was Awesome. Period. Best Movie I've Seen. Like Lord Of The Rings? This Beats Them Combined... Like The Spiderman Trilogy? This Beats Them Combined.

I Even Got Two Autobot And Decepticon Balloons And A Megatron Pin! ^_^
My Cousin Got The Optimus Prime One... >_>

I Saw The Advanced Showing So I Saw The Movie 36 Hours Before It came Out To The Public!

If You're Anywhere Next To The Movie Theater, Grab Your Keys, Money, And GET YOUR ASS DOWN THERE!:yesnod:

I Feel Like A Nerd...:wtf:
But I'm A HAPPY NERD!:lol:

Best Movie Ever

Best Movie Ever

Best Movie Ever

Best Movie Ever

And the "advanced showing" was in 1/3 of the theatres that will have it for wide release.

Maaaaan why has UK got to wait so long =[

But me and Jay will be seeing this the day it comes out over here, or maybe the advanced screening ones :D

:( I wanna see it right now...stupid July 27th release date...

I'll be seeing it on either Tuesday or Wednesday of this week hopefully :)

One Thing I've Learned...

Starscream's A Little *****. :lol:

That good huh? May have to give it a watch. Had Transformer sheets and all as a kid, and it still actually hangs around to cover up the bird at night.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
One Thing I've Learned...

Starscream's A Little *****. :lol:

He always has been. He's incredibly strong/smart but doesn't like confrontation he prefers to do things undermining.

o rly? Maybe I'll call a friend and bring him along. I just saw Ratatouille and I really liked it(not in the same way I'll like TF but ya know: cute, pixar, brad bird, etc.)! On the topic of Brad Bird: anyone see Iron Giant? I loved that movie as well!

Main Topic: I'll be sure to check TF out!

Back