Transformers.... no posts?

JohnnyRed

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2007
Long Island, NY
Transformers is released today and I have not seen one post about it? Anyones thoughts? I had it reserved last week and will pick it up on the way home today so Ill post something after I see how it is.

I'm interested in it for the 360 but will not even consider buying it until I see reviews. To mnay junk movie tie in games lately.

Isn't it just a movie game? Games based on movies usually are crap and don't get much hype, which is probably the reason. Get it and like it, hype up the fact that you like it and you might persuade some members. Until then it'll be seen simply as another movie-game tie in.

yeah its just a movie tie in and I'm only expecting fans of the franchise to truely love it. But I grew up with them and while I hate the movie designs I think I will enjoy the movie. Plus it has generation 1 skins in the game to make it look like classic characters. One problem I do have is why did they leave out multiplayer in console versions but give it to the handhelds.

Last edited:
If i was u i would rent the game as its likely to be crap as games based on movies always ttend to be crap and really easy to complete. Ive seen some trailers and it looks Okay. If they spent more time making it it could be good because there are alot of things you can do with Transformers

I am kind of waiting on reviews. I bet I will get it. I was a huge fan of the cartoon as a kid and I am excited about the movie...

Well I decided to trade in some game and picked up the 360 version Harry potter for the Wii and the 360 version of the darkness. Regarding Transformers I don't know how much the wii version relates to the 360 one but I would only recommend it a rental if its similiar. While the game controls fine in combat situations the car controls are to loose and it makes the timed missions frustrating. So far my kids enjoy Harry Potter over Transformers.

i played, its great and u decide to be good or evil and u can stuff normaly i thought u can never do.

i have it on me now

Back