Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

Jay61

WiiChat Member
Mar 25, 2007
Wii Online Code
4116-4612-5453-3059
The first "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen" teaser trailer has hit the internets.

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QAujq_F_AD0&e[/ame]

Watch in HD on youtube itself for the awesome. (Unless someone can tell me how to alter it?)

It's gonna be one of the spots during the Superbowl also, if you'd rather watch it on TV (Or was in? I'm not sure when it starts).

Any other geeks like me who can't wait for this?

I'm looking forward to this movie. Lately there has been a lack of interesting movies out this year and this is one I can actually look forward to.

Hope its better than the first

Less humans
More robots kicking the shite outa each other

Well theres supposed to be like 40+ bots or something..so what with that and the bots apparent bloodlust in the first film there should be alot of brawling throughout.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE? Gah..

Oh well, picked up the first movie for $10 bucks back at Christmas. Should watch it soon..

just type Transmformers 2 and you should find hundreds of videos. not all are taken off.

can't wait for this movie

Definitely looking forward to it, have been since it was announced. Loved the first one, second one looks like it has a lot of potential to be even better so we'll see.

what i'm wondering is who's the enemy this time? new decepticons? Megatron?(unlikely but possible)
Who?

From the looks of the trailer it looks like Starscream brings back reinforcements and Megatron makes an appearance.

Heh, I thought the first one was a joke.
Surprised so many people liked it, only good part of it was the action scenes.

If it has as cheesy dialogue as the first one I'll go and see it for a laugh.

Revenge of the Fallen looks a lot better than the first movie. The effects seem clearer and it looks totally epic.

Not really sure who the 'Fallen' is as I never read those comics. I get the impression that he may be an old herald of Unicron.

The most awesome looking character is the big one wheeled decepticon in the trailer.
It's freakin huge and it's only the body part of Devastator! So when he's fully combined he'll be gigantic!

Looks like there are a lot of new decepticons.
Including Megatron who is back with a cybertronian tank mode.

I'm suprised how many new Autobots there are too in addition to Bumblebee, Ironhide, Ratchet and Optimus Prime who
looks like he's going down hard, possibly even dieing at one point but may be brought back and then will combine with Jetfire.

Back