Transformers The GAME!

XtremeKilling

Got Wii? [1-21-07]
Jan 27, 2007
www.Wii-Own.com
Wii Online Code
3736-0858-9817-8462
Well the Movie was awesome and funny like hell.

and I heard the game was great too.
Destructible environments?

anyone going to get the game? or watch the movie?

im gonna see it later on in the week but it looks awesome i heard it was good too

im gettin the game next week i hope. im gonna go see the movie next week too.

I have the game and I personally like it a lot. It's not as easy as you would think.

And a lot of people complain about the camera angles but if you learn to use the - to reset the camera it is pretty nice.

I was curious about the game and whether it was worth trying. Is the gameplay actually pretty decent? As for the movie, I heard it was essentially a very long General Motors commercial. From what I've seen in previews and how GM is pushing the transformer theme in their actual commercials, am I to assume the majority of the cars/trucks in the movie are GM made?

I think they were all GM, or unbranded (in the case of Optimus Prime). I do not recall seeing any other manufacturers represented.

blueovalboy7 said:
I was curious about the game and whether it was worth trying. Is the gameplay actually pretty decent? As for the movie, I heard it was essentially a very long General Motors commercial. From what I've seen in previews and how GM is pushing the transformer theme in their actual commercials, am I to assume the majority of the cars/trucks in the movie are GM made?

You should already know this but yes all of the autobots are GM vehicles.

And the whole "general motors commercial" crap is just **** the haters were saying about it before the movie came out. And if the manufacturer of the vehicles the autobots turn into makes a difference to you, please find a plane to jump out of.

By the way there are threads on the movie.

Did you think it was worth paying $10 to go see, or wait and rent it when it comes out on DVD in 4-6 months?

blueovalboy7 said:
Did you think it was worth paying $10 to go see, or wait and rent it when it comes out on DVD in 4-6 months?

Rent the game, it isn't long enough to be a good buy.

And if you can wait months to see this movie then you clearly aren't a transformers/action movie fan.

vagrant said:
Rent the game, it isn't long enough to be a good buy.

And if you can wait months to see this movie then you clearly aren't a transformers/action movie fan.

No I'm not hardcore into it, like you appear to be. I had a genuine question, and you decided to be a douche about it. It doesn't bother me that they are all GM made, it was a simple question to see if there was any truth behind what I had heard. It looks good, but again, I ask is it worth $10 to go see?

blueovalboy7 said:
No I'm not hardcore into it, like you appear to be. I had a genuine question, and you decided to be a douche about it. It doesn't bother me that they are all GM made, it was a simple question to see if there was any truth behind what I had heard. It looks good, but again, I ask is it worth $10 to go see?

You realize this is a thread about the game right?

Perhaps I wouldn't be such a "douche" if you kept game talk in the games section of the forum and took the movie talk to the movie section of the forums.

vagrant said:
You realize this is a thread about the game right?

Perhaps I wouldn't be such a "douche" if you kept game talk in the games section of the forum and took the movie talk to the movie section of the forums.

Why don't you do yourself a favor and read the initial post in the thread.

XtremeKilling said:
anyone going to get the game? or watch the movie?

I am on topic, I simply wanted some background before I answered the question. If you would like to do something about it, go for it, otherwise I asked a simple question, and if you do not want to answer it then don't respond.

Are you stupid or just high? Because I did answer your question. I said the game was a rental and the question about whether it was worth $10 to see is just a dumb question. We don't know what kind of movies you like, we don't know how much $10 means to you. And I said you obv aren't a transformers fan so really it is a judgement call on your part.

Now learn2stayonthecorrectsubjectmatter.

http://www.wiichat.com/entertainment-lounge/

Don't get pissy when you were the one who was being dumb.

I never said I wasn't a fan I said I wasn't a hardcore fan, personally I haven't seen anything about transformers since I was about 7, but anyways I was asking your opinions of the movie. I personally think it looks pretty good, but I wanted to see if there were other people who thought this as well. As for my movie question, fair enough, I should have worded it differently, I apologize for that. Obviously from your sig you think that it is a good movie. I appreciate your input on the game, but another question on that. Does the gameplay mirror the movie or does it "do its own thing" like some movie themed games do.

Back