transformers the game???

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
T

The_Loose_Cannon

no ones ever talked about this and im curious if anyone here has the game? yesterday when i went to best buy (had to be best buy because my bf had a gift card since christmas with 8$ on it :sick: )

well when we went to the wii section, we couldnt find mario strikers and were contemplating about buying the transfomers game....actually i wasnt my bf was.

he didnt want to buy anything for the sake of buying anything either. later on an associate came up to us from behind and asked if we needed help. i asked if he had strikers and he went to the glass cabinet and held it for us at the register.

anyways, i knew wed get strikers eventually even if he did get the transformers game but is it any good?

To be honest the game isn't that fun. I would suggest on renting it before going out and purchasing it.

Syntax said:
To be honest the game isn't that fun. I would suggest on renting it before going out and purchasing it.

i never rent, i read feedback

Then don't bother purchasing it. It isn't that good..

The pointy aiming thing on it is STUPID, I really wanted this game and the boyf bought it a week a go so i had a turn and it's all great, apart from the stupid aiming thing, it really put me off. >.<

But I heard the DS versions really good so I might buy that when i get some money.

I've heard it's pretty awful, but each to their own. If I was you I'd make sure you get Mario Strikers ASAP, great fun online.

Also Loose Cannon have you received the results from Big Brain Academythat I sent?

A movie tie in game, now let's think about that:lol:

Howver I heard DS versions were ok, the two different versions good and bad.

Just curious, did anyone bu the transformers game that came out on PS2 a while ago?

ive never played any of the transformers games for any system except for the stuff back in the day.

i think ill pass if everyone says it sucks. my bf is just an avid fan of transformers so i think thats why he went all bright eyed and bushy tailed over this.

wozz i have strikers already and no i havent had a chance to see your big brain results but you are added (duh or else you couldnt send me your infro lol)

No just wondering as I hadn't received yours yet? My results are a B- - so not too bad.

Wozz500 said:
No just wondering as I hadn't received yours yet? My results are a B- - so not too bad.

ill do it after i get some sleep and run a quick errand to gamestop. i got a B-

im going to pick up the first donkey konga since its in stock at my local store. never mind on transformers....it does look kinda bunk

lol....i bought it for $20......i like to be a decepticon.....i can destroy everything......... nintendo power gave it a 5.5/10.....

I have it, I can tell its gonna be really short and stuff mind...

I enjoy it but thats because all I do is mess around instead of doing missions e.g. acting out the film in the military base as Blackout but destroying everything in sight.

If your after a game where you want in depth story and a game that'll last you years, this isnt for you.

Jay61 said:
I have it, I can tell its gonna be really short and stuff mind...

I enjoy it but thats because all I do is mess around instead of doing missions e.g. acting out the film in the military base as Blackout but destroying everything in sight.

If your after a game where you want in depth story and a game that'll last you years, this isnt for you.

thanks jay :)

yeah i wasnt expecting this game to be lengthy at all but i dont mind. it sounds kinda cool though if you can DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!! destroying stuff is fun lol

also wario2oo where did you find the game for 20$? thats more my speed right there for this type of game. 49.99$ for it is kind of a ripoff. if it was like the price of chicken shoot/resident evil 4 at 29.99$ then id consider it

The_Loose_Cannon said:
thanks jay :)

yeah i wasnt expecting this game to be lengthy at all but i dont mind. it sounds kinda cool though if you can DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!! destroying stuff is fun lol

also wario2oo where did you find the game for 20$? thats more my speed right there for this type of game. 49.99$ for it is kind of a ripoff. if it was like the price of chicken shoot/resident evil 4 at 29.99$ then id consider it
i found it at the flea market new and still in the wrapping

i had one reserved....but i took my money back....thinking its not worth $50.........and put on strikers

Last edited:
Oh if only US games played on a UK Wii, oh well. After avin a proper look i'd say pay no more than $25, maybe ebay brand new?

Back