Trauma Center New Blood

Chris23

WiiChat Member
Nov 10, 2007
Me and my brother were playing through, and it seems impossible to get better than a "C" rating on the missions? We went back through to some of the first missions after advancing quite a bit and no matter what it seems we get a C is this a glitch, or is there something we need to be specifically doing?

Thanks

it's not a glitch
at first, all I got were C's
it depends on mow many points you get
oh btw-
Is the game any good? I've beated Second Opinion and I was thinking about getting New Blood.

The reason why the missions are so hard to ace isn't due to a glitch, but its due to the level of difficulty in the game. A lot of reviewers are saying that easy is way more difficult then easy should be. But, I figure if you work hard enough, it shouldn't be impossible to get solid grades.

New Blood got some low ratings due to the difficulty, like 1UP reviewers said that they couldnt do many of the missions without 2 players. It might not be the easiest game on Wii but it isnt as hard as some reviewers make out. I just put it down to them not being very good at games as i completed most of them on single player with the first or second attempt.

Cardia has me stumped though, either im not getting the healing touch on at the right time or i just need to move faster. Has anyone here beaten it?

haru said:
Is the game any good? I've beated Second Opinion and I was thinking about getting New Blood.
Very good question, my teacher wanted it but she never elaborated. Is this more of a point and operate type game?

i was really thinkin' about coppin' this game but chickened out b /c i remembered i couldn't get pass the bomb part on second opinion lol.....

The Trauma Center games use the Wiimotes IR pointer, so it is basically is a point and operate game. You trace lines to make incisions and do zig zag motions to stich em back up.

While some of the early operations seem a bit harder than Second Opinion as you are thrown straight into it, i wouldnt say that the game as a whole is that much harder. For example i found most of the STIGMA operations actually easier than the GUILT operations were. There is no bomb in this game but there is a lock, fortunately its a lot easier than the bomb was too. If worried about this games difficulty then it probably would be best to try out Second Opinion first as its good training for New Blood.

I am still stuck on Cardia though, anyone beat it and if so how?

try the most complete wii media source www.wiibank.com

I just wanted to share some info on a Wii media downloads site that has it all - try www.WiiBank.com
Seems one of the most complete media downloads on the web

Back