Trauma Center: Second Opinion is Worth Buying?

Is Trauma Center Worth Buying?

• YEAH!, Of course!, the game looks awesome!

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • NO! Don't spend your money there

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • No opinion...

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

Arcadium

Not Banned
Jun 19, 2006
Colombia
Wii Online Code
6980-3796-3948-8393
I saw on a list, made on www.gamestats.com , that the wii top 100 games that people more wan't are the following, anyway I will only post the top 10 in the following Quote, if you want to check out the complete list just click here:

1 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
2 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
3 Red Steel
4 Super Mario Galaxy
5 Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
6 Sonic and the Secret Rings
7 Trauma Center: Second Opinion
8 Rayman Raving Rabbids
9 Wii Sports
10 Heroes

Well, as you can see Trauma Center: Second Opinion, is almost on the 7th place, which is not bad... anyway, do you think the game is worth buying, because I saw almost what I can say "A Trailer" of just like 4 seconds, in the Wii Footage... anyway

DO YOU THINK I SHOULD BUY IT AT LAUNCH?

I'm going to make this a poll.

P.D: *Started posting again for the ones who don't know* :crazy:

You have a DS, right? Why not rent the DS version of Trauma Center and if you like that, you'll probably like it for Wii.

I'm sort of interested in the game myself, although I'd rent it or play it at a store before buying.

NateTheGreat said:
You have a DS, right? Why not rent the DS version of Trauma Center and if you like that, you'll probably like it for Wii.

I'm sort of interested in the game myself, although I'd rent it or play it at a store before buying.

Man, I live in a ****ing 3rd world country, so I can't even buy it, it's a very big problem to buy nintendo stuff here, so anyway, I can't even rent the game, well I have a DS but you know... if I wanna play the game, the only way is to buy it, there can't be another way... that's why you should be very thankfull for what you think your country is... anyway I won't like to get this out topic. Thanks for the comment anyway.

I guess the only thing for you to do since you can't rent is to either A: Take a chance and buy it or B: Wait a little while after launch for the game reviews to come rolling in and decide then.

I am sure there will be some other games to keep you entertained until you hear a decent review on it.

I am pretty interested in it too. Though, I might wait for a review or rent it first.

Scream said:
I guess the only thing for you to do since you can't rent is to either A: Take a chance and buy it or B: Wait a little while after launch for the game reviews to come rolling in and decide then.

I am sure there will be some other games to keep you entertained until you hear a decent review on it.

I am pretty interested in it too. Though, I might wait for a review or rent it first.

Thanks for your suggestion man... anybody else?

Last edited:
i wrote something about the DS title in the DS section it is a great game and im looking forward to the Wii's sequal for the TC game

Arcadium said:
Thanks for your suggestion man... anybody else?

I agree. Well, if you played Trauma Center before and loved it, get it right away. If you've never played one then wait for reviews. Oooooookay? *Knocks on cubicle wall twice*

Sovieto said:
I agree. Well, if you played Trauma Center before and loved it, get it right away. If you've never played one then wait for reviews. Oooooookay? *Knocks on cubicle wall twice*

The problem is, that I have never played the game before, altough, I will buy it next month for my DS Lite.

Arcadium said:
The problem is, that I have never played the game before, altough, I will buy it next month for my DS Lite.

Then there ya go! You will play it for the DS, if your addicted which ive heard many people say before, you should get the Wii version ASAP. If you end up disliking it, I would say wait for the reviews, or not. Becuase the people who went to a secret wii party said they really got into the game and it felt like you were really in an operating room doing everything and not looking down at a small screen.

Sovieto said:
Then there ya go! You will play it for the DS, if your addicted which ive heard many people say before, you should get the Wii version ASAP. If you end up disliking it, I would say wait for the reviews, or not. Becuase the people who went to a secret wii party said they really got into the game and it felt like you were really in an operating room doing everything and not looking down at a small screen.

Thanks Sovieto, now I'm deffinitely getting the game!

Well, rather than starting a new thread about this, I'll just ask here.

What kind of story or replayability does Trauma Center for the DS have ?

What does the game entale, other than operating ?

How long will it keep a player interested ?

I've seen a few videos of this game for the Wii, and I just wanted to see what people think of the DS version, since it will more than likely be very similar to the Wii version.

The Wii version is going to have new graphics during the operations, new procedures and new tools to poke people with. Stuff like that. It will also have an extended story mode. If you are getting a Wii, I would suggest waiting for the Wii version.

For the DS however: It depends on you really how much replayability it has. The story mode is fairly short. It can be beaten pretty quickly. You can go back and try for better scores after you beat the story mode though. I don't really think the game entails anything other then a story, and operating. It does have some pretty long dialog sequences though. I think you will be interested in it a lot until you beat the story mode. Then, how much more you can play the same scenarios over until you get bored is up to you.

I have never played it before. The above statement is just from information I have gathered. Someone can correct me if any of it is wrong.

To clear things up, I just wanted information on the DS version, since the Wii version isn't out yet. I don't actually have a DS. Just wondering whether or not I should get it for the Wii. It does look kinda cool.

From what you've said, it has a short story mode, and all you can do after that is play through it again ? There are no randomly generated operations or time attack, or score attack, or anything like that ? I might have to pass up on this one, which is a shame because it looks pretty interesting. If it doesn't have length or at least replayability, then I don't really want to spend $100 on it.

Thanks for the info Scream.

Anyone else care to give their opinions on the DS version, or what they think the Wii version will be like, or will have in it?

I'm not going to buy it anymore, I saw the new trailer and I didn't like it.

Back