Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Farid

WiiChat Member
Mar 1, 2007
i need some info about this game and maybe a little review to see if i should buy it!!!

please help me 8)

I haven't played it but here are some reviews on found on people who have....

Member Reviews

Richard of Pittsburgh, PA
There is absolutely no role playing to this game, between surgerys there are scripted cut scenes with no animation at all. The surgery itself is fun at first, but gets boring after a while. This is worthwhile to check out, but I hope they are developing a newer versioner with full motion animation and role playing ability between surgeries. Also, fix the suturing ability to be more life-like so the finished stitches match what the player did.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew of Sacramento, CA
Good game, much like the DS version.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joshua of grand forks afb, ND
I hated this game! The nunchuck is hard to use for this game. I knew which instrument I needed to pick up but it's hard to quickly go to it because of how the controls are set up. I kept skipping over the scalpel and ending up with the needle or something--very frustrating. Maybe I am just hopeless. The nurse was annoying and you pretty much get verbally abused by the characters the entire time.

Sunny of Sunrise, FL
great game, thought it would be awkward but the controls are fast and responsive.

Matthew of Rogers, AR
easily the best game on wii next to zelda. give this one a try.

Blake of Lubbock, TX
Great game, my girlfriend loved it more than I did though. The last level is extremly hard. Great rental

Paul of Poplar Grove, IL
TRauma Center: UTK was an excellent game that requires you to use the wiimote to it's full potential, highly recommended!

Athanasios of Hudson, NY
Good game. It is worth to rent. I would have liked it better if it had multiplayer mode.

joseph of glens falls, NY
the operating is cool but the story is VERY dull,long and boring. If you could just do the operations it would be a better game.

John of Portage, MI
OK, here's the thing: this is a puzzle game. It's got an interesting hook with all the doctor stuff (pretend you're House and berate everyone in the room while you play), but at the bottom it's just a puzzler. To me, it's just a great rental, but my wife is totally addicted. I returned it and now she's jonesing...asking me when we're going to buy it!

DLorah of Miller, SD
not bad for a rental story is terrible but operating was fun

Heather of Fort Myers, FL
This is a great game for the Wii. It lets you have full use of the wimote and nunchuck. The only thing I didn't like was the time limit and there is no multiplayer or replayability, so a great rental.

Raul of West Point, NY
I love this game.

Raul of West Point, NY
I love this game.

Anthony of Fayetteville, AR
Having never played the DS version (and knowing NOTHING about surgery), I was iffy about this game at first. After receiving it, I couldn't put it down. They do a great job of slowly teaching you the basics and building up to expertise (without making you bored along the way). The storyline isn't the greatest, but it's not bad - it doesn't feel like the same thing over and over again. The only thing preventing me from buying it is the replay-ability. You can do everything again on harder difficulties, but that's about it - no multiplayer or anything like that.

Luin of nixa, MO
Good thing about this game is you dont have to have a PHD/degree, you go through a small tutorial and your off saving lives!! I would give this a 5 star rating, but it just gets too darn hard with the 5 min time limit. haha!

Tim of Pittsburgh, PA
A slightly pimped out version of the DS cult classic.

Alexander of Yermo, CA
Good game. Keep this title a DS hit instead.

joshua of rock hill, SC
Very fun but graphics and story line suck.

Bob of Plainville, MA
Very good game for the Wii, good use of the controller and very addictive. Gets kind of hard, but well worth it, good intro for using the new control scheme!

Leonard of miami, FL
its a decent game that really helps you get used the wii-mote.

if you didn't play the ds version, i highly recommend this one. i rented it and it took me about 5 days of playing (25 total hours) to beat it, but i never got anywhere in the bonus missions.

I like it...I wasn't expecting a First person or Third person part to it so I wasn't let down by the whole cut scenes inbetween the surgeries bit. Maybe the next one will have actually walking around, etc. I think that would be sweet. Anyways I'd pick it up.

good game keeps you busy and pretty intense... the cut scenes are uber gay though wish you could skip them before you even see them..lol "the healing touch" little cooky but fun will keep you busy for sure i just made it to a B ranking

I picked up this game on launch day, and I love it. I got stuck though on one surgery and haven't gone back to play it again, because I get frustrated easily. But I am finished Zelda and soon Red Steel, so I'm going to go back to it.

Personally, I thought it was crap. However, credit where credit is due - its an innotive game that made use of the Wii controller.

I can see why people may like it, but personally, not my cup of tea, or coffee!

Also I thought it got too repetitive.

Back