Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Trauma Center

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by mr. fu man chu, Nov 23, 2006.

1. mr. fu man chu

mr. fu man chu WiiChat Member

I bought Trauma Center Second Opinon after camping out for the wii and am thoroughly enjoying it but no one else has posted about it whats up with that? It's super hard and maybe even frustrating at times but its got great gameplay, music, storyline, and more although if anyone did buy it and is looking at this If you're at the 3rd mission with the gray haired nurse from Japan what do i do after lazering the mulitple tumors that re-appea rhttp://www.wiichat.com/images/smilies/confused1.gif

2. Booty Clapper

Booty Clapper WiiChat Member

I like the adaptation of TC to the wii, but i've dove 4 missions so far and it's the same as the DS version other then VERY slight differences. I was kinda disappointed.

3. dalinkwent817

dalinkwent817 WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 2702-5245-6693-3013
    2702-5245-6693-3013
    Lucky for me, I never had a DS, so its brand new to me!:lol:

4. mr. fu man chu

mr. fu man chu WiiChat Member

yeah, its brand new to me I'm really impressed the plot is realistic, feelings are comprehensible actually human. I really like the sound track which is unusual (katamari ff7 best i've heard) and id consider buying it but it can't be found

5. BlightedArt

BlightedArt vv OMG Emo hampster!! vv

Booty: Yeah, I'd read that the Wii version was basically an advanced port of the DS version... I use that sentence loosley ofcourse but still.

I'm keen to get it on launch day.

6. proadam

proadam Zelda & Metroid Fan

trouble in 6th mission, basic stuff?

hey im on the 6th mission and i seem to be having trouble already. I had no problem doig the main operation and removing the tumours, but when my nurse tells me we are done and i should treat the incision I get stuck and cannot do anything. I scan for more tumours but there is nothing else to treat and i cannot zoom out to treat the incision. I checked the manual for information on changing views back from outside of the patient and i cannot figure it out, thanks

7. proadam

hey im on the 6th mission and i seem to be having trouble already. I had no problem doig the main operation and removing the tumours, but when my nurse tells me we are done and i should treat the incision I get stuck and cannot do anything. I scan for more tumours but there is nothing else to treat and i cannot zoom out to treat the incision. I checked the manual for information on changing views back from outside of the patient and i cannot figure it out, thanks

8. Booty Clapper

Booty Clapper WiiChat Member

Just rub antibiotic gel everywhere, you probably have an open wound around.

Also... i like the game a lot, i loved it on the DS. I still play it all the time, i just would have liked some more difficult operations.

9. dalinkwent817

dalinkwent817 WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 2702-5245-6693-3013
    2702-5245-6693-3013
    I heard it would be a rare game to find. When I purchased the Wii, I bought Zelda and Super Monkey Ball, but exchanged Super Monkey Ball for Trauma Center at another store. Luckily, it was their last copy.

10. ellaminnowpea

ellaminnowpea WiiChat Member

What you need to do is treat all the little tumor things with the anti-inflammatory (the green vial). Then you'll be able to treat the incision.

11. Blips

Blips WiiChat Member

I dont know too much about the game, but it looks more like a "stay inside the lines" type of gameplay. I think it'd be awsome if someone made an actual operation sim game.

12. proadam

problems again

thanks for the help on the previous mission i was having trouble with. I am now on 3-9 "pandora's box" and I have no clue how to solve this membrane puzzle for the life of me. My first problem is that there is apparently a pattern in removing the membranes and i stare at the thing for clues on a pattern and cannot see one whatsoever. secondly, I have no clue what it means when it says that the cells reproduce when the wedges are together, what wedges are they talking about (single trienagles?). The only part i do understand is that the ones that light up i gotta remove first cuz they drop the kid's vitals very fast. This GUILT is killing me.

13. registerednerd

registerednerd Wii online moderator

Just you wait... It gets pretty far-fetched.
    Not sure this was really a spoiler, but better safe than sorry.

14. Jenova

Jenova Final Distance

Wii Friend Code: 8507-9443-5099-4224
    8507-9443-5099-4224
    I love this game! Not to many people I know got it though. I agree, some of the music is good. xD I wish I could download it somewhere. <_< (I like the music when you are selecting a stage, and when there was a huge you-know-what outbreak... Kinda battle-ish music. :))

I'm in chapter 5 I think, right after you **SPOILER! DON'T HIGHLIGHT IF YOU'RE NOT IN CHAPTER 5** save cybil from Guilt. **END SPOILER**

Basically, you can't leave more than one triangle available to take out at one time. And when you DO have a triangle available to take out, do it IMMEDIATELY. You can get away with 2 triangles sometimes, but you need to take them out realy REALY fast.

btw, **SPOILER ABOUT DR.STILES. (don't highlight if you're not past chapter 2)** does anybody use the healing touch alot? I barely ever use it... I think I only used it like 5 times total...**END SPOILER**

#14 Jenova, Nov 28, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2006
  15. Thorgouge

Thorgouge WiiChat Member

This game is amazing. I beat it fairly quickly which was kind of disappointing because its so good yet so short =\ Games like these need longer singleplayer or at least a mutiplayer that has 2 people doing the same type of operation and first to complete wins or something.

16. the_peripheral

the_peripheral X, I'll own u N ELEBITS!

Wii Friend Code: 2256-8779-8853-1823
    2256-8779-8853-1823
    For those of you enjoying this game, how many hours of gameplay do you think you'll get or have gotten out of it by the end? And is their any replay value at all?

17. tuned

tuned 11.19.06

x2. I'm loving the game play... and I totally agree, it can get frustrating at times.

18. novaa

novaa WiiChat Member

actually anti-inflamatory is the brown vial. the green vial is the stabalizer

19. intekmdma

intekmdma Add me and i'll add you!

Wii Friend Code: 0938-8888-9063-3805
    0938-8888-9063-3805
    I'm playing this game as we speak... well my g/f is, i jump in when she can't figure out what to do

20. brandon

brandon WiiChat Member

I was deciding on buying this, cod3 or rayman but decided upon cod3. It sounds wicked fun after hearing about it so maybe i'll buy it i dunno.