Trauma Centre Question:

esabourin

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
Is The Wii version a sequal, or is it the same game, as the DS

i'm planning on getting either one, which one should i get, which one is better, should i get both or are they similar, are they sequals?

help...

I'd like to know what everyone's opinion is of this game...is it decent? My sister has talked about it before and sounded interested in it. I thought about maybe getting it as a birthday present for her. Any advice or feedback is much appreciated, thanks!

No one wants to help? BIIIG surprise, hah. :crazy: Guess I'll ask someone who cares! :idea:

Last edited:
I love Trauma Center: Second Opinion. It actually made me forget that I had not completed Zelda yet.

Zachiri said:
I'd like to know what everyone's opinion is of this game...is it decent? My sister has talked about it before and sounded interested in it. I thought about maybe getting it as a birthday present for her. Any advice or feedback is much appreciated, thanks!

No one wants to help? BIIIG surprise, hah. :crazy: Guess I'll ask someone who cares! :idea:

If she's played/owns/beaten the DS version, don't bother. But if she hasn't, then I strongly recommend this game on the Wii. It is great, but if you've done a lot on the DS, don't bother.

i just rented this game..it is awesome!!! I LOVE IT! the story is great too suprisingly...however i am conserned about the length of this game...i'm already fairly into the game like to stage 3...just beat the operation on tylers sister...how much further do i have? is it just a rental?? or is it like zelda where its super long

Chapter 1: 1-6
Chapter 2: 1-6
Chapter 3: 1-5
Chapter 4: 1-7
Chapter 5: 1-6
Chapter 6: 1-5
X: 1-7
Z: 1-5

There's quite a bit. There's a ton of replay value too. Ultimately, try to get everything "S" on "Hard" and you'd see!

yeah how do you get an A or better....highest I've gotten is a B and I seemed to do evertyhing perfect...even kept his vitals at 99...and I did it fairly fast too...

Thanks for your feedback everyone. I appreciate it a lot. I might rent this game today and see how it works.

I love it

Once you get the hang of it (30 minutes, tops?), it gets real fun to try and perform all of these intricate procedures

The story doesnt suck either

I, personally, love pulling shards of glass from the body :cornut:

Back