trauma - second opinion

tm1nor

booyakasha
Dec 6, 2006
VA - DC
Wii Online Code
7619-5677-1188-3048
hey, anyone else have this game?

i got the wii a few days ago and im diggin this game.

yea the whole story / interface is kinda cheesy but its kinda neat.

anyone else diggin it or hating it?

tm1nor said:
hey, anyone else have this game?

i got the wii a few days ago and im diggin this game.

yea the whole story / interface is kinda cheesy but its kinda neat.

anyone else diggin it or hating it?

I got the game, it is pretty fun. Since the Wii is pretty popular in my home, thanks to Wii Sports, people gather around in my room when the Wii goes on. I surprized alot of people when they noticed that what was on the screen was NOT Zelda or Wii Sports and has a "WTF" look on their face when the main character yelled "Let's Operate". =)

The game is great fun...untill you reach the 2 last surgeries. I am on the 2nd to last and it is seriously getting on my nerves! :mad2:

" lets operate " haha

i lol when i hear it...great game

im not sure about the date in europe.

I am thinking about buying this game, is it a short game? How many operations are in this game and how long do each of them usually take to complete?

3rd game i bought cause the woman wanted it.. i wasnt feeling it at first but, but then i put it in and started to play and its a decent game. never thought id think surgery could be so fun haha the only hard part is for me anyway is making the first incision i always get a "bad' score

I love how it says "the patients life is on your hands". It reminds me of the Big Lebowski. "Dude, her life is in your hands."

This game is alot of fun, to me. My wife and I rented it and was definitely cool. Yes, the story line cuts are cheesy, but the game itself is definitely fun and challenging.

JeremyGTS said:
3rd game i bought cause the woman wanted it.. i wasnt feeling it at first but, but then i put it in and started to play and its a decent game. never thought id think surgery could be so fun haha the only hard part is for me anyway is making the first incision i always get a "bad' score

Make sure to disinfect with the antibiotic gel first.

Regarding some of the above posts, this is the only game I bought (yes that's right, I bought this and NOT ZELDA), and it's an amazing game. Unfortunately, I do have to say it is rather short. I ended up with about 10 hours of gameplay in it (including the 7 X-missions). Although I could theoretically go back and try to get the top rank on each operation, don't think that will happen for a long time. It gets very challenging later on. Overall, great game.

Oh crud. Looks like i'll just have to wait for this to be released in Australia.... in like 5 years time! :ee5k:

yeah i got it and its really fun at first but then it just eventually got rediculous for me....

i figure it might be better on DS, just from watching clips of it. It looks cool as hell though so I plan on getting a DS now. f**kin nintendo. haha

Back