Tretton: PS3 is lobster 'n steak, PS2 is McDonalds, Wii is a lollipop, 360 is .......

billm00666

Banned
Jun 27, 2007
How would you describe each current game console if you had to describe it as a meal or food?

I think the PS3 is the Surf 'n Turf. You want the lobster and steak and you're going to give yourself the treat of getting the best thing on the menu. The PS2 is your favorite burger restaurant -- you go there for comfort food and it's just always good and is a good value.

[As for the other two consoles], one [Wii] is a lollipop, and I'm too old for lollipops. The other one [Xbox 360] I get sick from once in a while because the cook isn't always reliable.

Source: http://www.gamepro.com/gamepro/domestic/games/features/122948.shtml

:lol:

funny stuff but its kinda lame and childish at the same time.. and lobster is crap.

Wow what a grown up and mature comment from the master of PR, Jack Tretton.

What an asshat.

LOL GUYZ IM TO SUFISTIKATED FOR T3H LOLLERPOP ROFL.

He also forgot to mention that the PS3 is the driest steak in existence. What's that? They're bringing steak sauce? They better ****ing hurry up with it.

Last edited:
Wade said:
What an asshat.

He also forgot to mention that the PS3 is the driest steak in existence. What's that? They're bringing steak sauce? They better ****ing hurry up with it.
AAAAAAAAAAHAHHAH

billm00666 said:
How are you Wii&PS3? Haven't seen your trolling around here for a while...

Just one point: Just because someone says something, doesn't make it true.

The analogy was as bad as Shiftfallout's cars analogy (that he used to drone on about).

My response: PS3 is a polarised dish; Marmite on toast. PS2 is something everywhere has; chips. Wii is culturally different, designed for many to share and is very popular; Pizza. 360 is adored by Americans, but kinda lost in Japan; Burger.

Last edited:
Squall7 said:
How are you Wii&PS3? Haven't seen your trolling around here for a while...

Just one point: Just because someone says something, doesn't make it true.

The analogy was as bad as Shiftfallout's cars analogy (that he used to drone on about).

My response: PS3 is a polarised dish; Marmite on toast. PS2 is something everywhere has; chips. Wii is culturally different, designed for many sharing and is very popular; Pizza. 360 is adored by Americans, but kinda lost in Japan; Burger.

Ive been around. I erased my cookies and lost my pw for site and the pw recovery is not working for me. Get it straight.

I think you're just mad because you like lollipops. I have my wii chipped and I still dont play it. I guess I like grown up systems and dont want to waste my time with kiddie toys. If you enjoy that stuff, then hats off to you. I hope your choice in gaming systems doesnt make its way into your love life, or we might see you on dateline :ciappa:

Seriously the 360 has proven itself to be crap. The ps3 has proven itself to be an outstanding system. Stores are selling out, blu ray is dominating hd-dvd, and theres lots of great games coming. There will always be haters, but the proof is in the pudding.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestseller...F&pf_rd_t=2101&pf_rd_p=221591101&pf_rd_i=home

http://www.forbes.com/markets/feeds/afx/2007/07/18/afx3924642.html

http://www.n4g.com/Login.aspx?ReqUrl=/industrynews/NewsPending-52725.aspx

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2007/07/17/playstation-3-sells-out-at-amazon-nothing-until-next-week/

http://ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=85409

Ive noticed local stores were out of stock as well.

Lastly how is pizza culturally different? Thats the stupidest thing I ever heard. Eating cow balls is culturally different, every fatass in the world is eating pizza on a regular basis.

designed for many sharing

Nice english borat.

i wouldn't say selling out yet W&P. when i bought mine during 60gig pricedrop there were lots. but people r missing out, and they willsee that. glad i got mine 100$cheaper tho, great timing.

I agree. This is just going to turn into a flame wars. Nothing on the planet should be compared to McDonalds unless it's garbage, or human feces. We are gamers, we don't need non gamer comparisons here. The PS3 is like the Neo Geo. That's all the analogy you need.

billm00666 said:
Ive been around. I erased my cookies and lost my pw for site and the pw recovery is not working for me. Get it straight.
So now you can't get on not because of being banned, but because you wiped your cookies? Aren't passwords supposed to be remembered?

I think you're just mad because you like lollipops.
I'm not mad at all. I just reject the analogy because it's just plain stupid.

I have my wii chipped and I still dont play it.
Yes, because chipping a Wii makes it more playable? There again, who's surprised that a Sony fanboy isn't playing his Wii?

I guess I like grown up systems and dont want to waste my time with kiddie toys.
Two words. Eye Toy. Unless you missed the memo, Wii isn't just for kids.

If you enjoy that stuff, then hats off to you. I hope your choice in gaming systems doesnt make its way into your love life, or we might see you on dateline :ciappa:
Hahaha, yeah very funny. Actually, I have a fine lovelife, and I'm living with my fiance. She likes the Wii too. In fact, I know more people with a Wii than with a PS3.

Seriously the 360 has proven itself to be crap. The ps3 has proven itself to be an outstanding system.
Hahahahahahahaha. Ok, now tell the one about the blind man walking into a bar!

Stores are selling out, blu ray is dominating hd-dvd, and theres lots of great games coming.
Stores are selling out? Maybe where you are. You may live in Sony fanboy central, but I can assure you, it's not the same everywhere. Oh, and there are lots of great games coming, for the Wii also.

There will always be haters, but the proof is in the pudding.
People have different tastes. Some like sweet, some like sour.

Ive noticed local stores were out of stock as well.
Come over to the UK, I can guarantee there's tonnes over here. Also, try not to use ps3 forums and such, it's bad enough Sony themselves give enough spin to knock their console into orbit, but fanboys are even worse.

Lastly how is pizza culturally different? Thats the stupidest thing I ever heard.
Ever heard of Italy?

Eating cow balls is culturally different, every fatass in the world is eating pizza on a regular basis.
Ye, because it's become popular. If you don't understand my analogy, you just have to ask.

Nice english borat.
Haha. Just because I got the syntax a little off you think that makes it worthy to comment on. "Ohh, I've been pwned, because I've messed up my grammar slightly". P.S. Fixed.

Last edited:
i like lollipops noob-ass

so yay i got a real radio lollypop

on a nother note ****ing hell wii&ps3 you are the most biased bastered to walk the earth and ps3=****,360=very good wii= excelent

oh and before i get the fanboy zombies on my tail one thing

do not diss the lollies
heres a very true fact for you:
the "lolly" is the 2nd best selling console on the market as of the may-june market behind the ds (um "burger king?")

hats off nintendo
good job microsoft
sony go get some cooking lessons

Wade said:
What an asshat.

and how is it "dry" cause i could say wii is just a white stick

zeon9881 said:
wade answer my question

how is the ps3 "dry"

That's what happens after you drool and drool over something you can't get. Then outta frustration when you can't get what your salivating over your forced to come up with reasons why it's crap to get your mind off of it. So that's why to certain people...the PS3 is dry.

Back