Trophies as characters in SSBB?

ssbb_lover

Novocain Stain'd
Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I noticed as I looked through my (complete) collection of trophies on SSBM and saw that all the characters they've shown for SSBB, except for snake, r trophies in SSBM. Aside zero-suit samus but samus is a trophy.

Then I started thinking maybe more of the trophies in SSBM could be in SSBB. Tell me wut u guys think.:p

I think is just a coincidence, remember the other characters that least, are the third party, so maybe they wouldnt be there

I know they didn't plan on making trophies of characters that would be in SSBB, but they might include some other characters that were trophies in SSBM although there aren't many more cool trophies....there's fire kirby;)

I personally think the characters they showed will be the only new characters in the game .. and im happy about that. too many characters to learn and be good with so you get lazy and decide to play with some of the original N64 ssb characters (which is what most people do, pros and non pros alike usually use mario, fox, pikachu, or link). I just hope this doesn't become like that arcade game i played once where it was ... marvel vs capcom vs snk vs ... god. it seemed as if there were 200 people to choose from.

And most characters are clones ... which is dissapointing.

I agree but I want the old clones to either die(pichu) or have their own moves. ganondorf is a big one of these people it really bugged me he didn't have his own moves

I personally think the characters they showed will be the only new characters in the game .. and im happy about that. too many characters to learn and be good with so you get lazy and decide to play with some of the original N64 ssb characters (which is what most people do, pros and non pros alike usually use mario, fox, pikachu, or link).
What r u talking about? U must of hated SSBM then since it introduced 13 new ppl! Why wouldn't u want more than only five characters? That would mean u know all the characters that r going to be in the game, some will get takin' out but u still know everyone that will be in there. Is it fun to u knowing that the only thing different would be lvl's and 5 new characters?

I want it to go up to 35-40 then when/if they make the 4th one they'll just take out some and replace them w/ new one's.

Of course they'll switch up event mode and singleplayer mode a little but I think it would suck if there wasn't any more new characters. It wouldn't be that much of a different game, all it would be like is playing diff. lvl's w/ the same characters. BORING.

I agree totally not that its a bad game but if I'm gonna spend the money again(my ssbm was stolen once 8/ ) I wanna see a differnce besides the 5 new characters I wanna see what the surprise there has to be something spectacular their hiding from us

wiiener said:
too many characters to learn and be good with so you get lazy and decide to play with some of the original N64 ssb characters (which is what most people do, pros and non pros alike usually use mario, fox, pikachu, or link).
unlike you, i would spend a lot of time getting to know every character for the new SSB.

wiiner, sorry for the confusion

but wiiner why would u wanna constrict yourself to 5 characters the game would get really borin really fast

SSBM added a lot of new things awa new chracters, what's the problem w/ it? And wiiener are u saying u'r too lazy to play video games? That's sad man...

Back