Trophies as characters in SSBB?

ahh let me clarify ...

I DID like melee because the original ssbm had too few characters. Although there were less characters, you had less to choose from and obviously you became good with one or two characters. simple.

Melee had a good amount of characters too play as, although i think some were just apsolutely pointless such as (and dont flame me for dissing what might be your favorite character, this is just my opinion.) anyway, such as: Pichu, A lil bit stronger pikachu that hurts itself... great. Dr. Mario, ... what?! Mr. Game&Watch, ..... easliy the most stupid character iv'e seen yet.
Jigglypuff, easily the most stupid pokemon i have ever seen ... although i will admit i have seen pros use her and use her quite well.

I'm just saying i like the characters but some of them are really just pointless and shouldnt be in the game. And if they keep making more and more, there will soon be too many clones that you don't evern know where to choose from.

I guess the only solution that would make me happy would be if they decided to give the clones unique abilities but we wont know what they did with the melee characters until the game comes out.

and refering to Mr_Stoukaph, i did play with all the characters, but most of them were copies of other characters with minor differences. I played enough with all of them to know that ice climbers are stronger than ganondorf. The only characters i did end up playing with were Link, Fox, And Marth. sooo out of all the new characters .. i used one.

Basically i just hope that ssb doesnt become a game with 100 clones and a few original characters. But you never know, they may have changed the clones in brawl ... we just have to wait and see.

*Edit* oh and yea, i would like to try pit .. as for metaknight, i hope he doesnt become a kirby clone with a sword.... just saying. And another thing ... who said there were only 5 characters ... did i miss something? im confused. ssbb_lover, i think that is a good idea for ssb to get to 35-40 people and then when they make a new one, take out the least popular characters and provide us with new maps, etc.

Last edited:
i think that is a good idea for ssb to get to 35-40 people and then when they make a new one, take out the least popular characters and provide us with new maps, etc.
Thx...that's wut I was saying, so let's just w8 for the game to come out. How bout' it?

(off topic) I think ganondorf should have that sword from SSBM when u win a battle in VS. mode or double katanas from WW.(or was that ganon?) Any way...falco needs to be trashed awa pichu and honestly I hate captain falcon too, he's a nerd.

(on topic) What I mean w/ items that increase things is like, trash the bunny hood. The speed one would be a black ball w/ a yellow thunder bolt on it. The strength increasing one would have a arm flexing a huge bicep. And so on.

Another cool item would be where u could lay it down (like the motion-sensor bomb) but when some stepped on it electricuted them for like 4 sec. and u could really hurt them since they would be totally vulnerable. This would be especially good for characters like roy, DK, sheik (her up A move does serious damage), ganondorf and JIGGLYPUFF (plus it wouldn't be as cheap as the bomb considering it's an automatic KO if the % is high.)

ssbb_lover said:
The speed one would be a black ball w/ a yellow thunder bolt on it.The strength increasing one would have a arm flexing a huge bicep. And so on.
Kinda like the screw attack? the super theyre putting into SSBB sounds like a power one.
ssbb_lover said:
Another cool item would be where u could lay it down (like the motion-sensor bomb) but when some stepped on it electricuted them for like 4 sec. and u could really hurt them since they would be totally vulnerable. This would be especially good for characters like roy, DK, sheik (her up A move does serious damage), ganondorf and JIGGLYPUFF (plus it wouldn't be as cheap as the bomb considering it's an automatic KO if the % is high.)
the mine isnt cheap, it adds strategy to the game instead of just having strength and speed

the mine isnt cheap, it adds strategy to the game instead of just having strength and speed
Lol, u have to be kidding. Strategy my butt, all u do is lay it down and w8 for the cpu to walk on it. That's as much strategy as saying, "When he comes around the corner I'll shoot him." Man my brain is hurting from thinking that one up.

And about the power ball logo thing, thats for the ultimate move (as u know), wut I'm talking about is mini increases in physycal stats.

the thing about the mine is you can lay it down then not know where it is and blow yourself up :D

ssbb_lover said:
Lol, u have to be kidding. Strategy my butt, all u do is lay it down and w8 for the cpu to walk on it. That's as much strategy as saying, "When he comes around the corner I'll shoot him." Man my brain is hurting from thinking that one up.
then you dont play with many humans then. lay a mine without them knowing and then ignore it for a little while and then jump near it so they follow you.

I do play w/ humans but it's easy to trick them, u pick it up then run after them like u'r going to att. than lay it down, run at them punch/kick wutever then throw into bomb. And make no mistake I do play against good players, there not ppl I can own easily. It's just that I'm better:cool:

I hope they definately have SSBB online so people on here can test their abilities against each other (not saying you suck ssbb_lover, just want to see how good you really are)

No prob. I would love to play u, do u think it will be like the Mario Kart DS where only one of us has to have it to play online? (although I know we'll both get it:cool:)

Ahhhhh, shat uppp.:D

So anyways the only other ppl I would want from the SSBM trophy collection is ridley and kraig...well of course fire kirby but that could just be something kirby turns into, or maybe it will be wut happens we he sucks up roy;)

Back