Trouble with Wii Internet Channel--server certificate chain incomplete error message

rxgirl618

WiiChat Member
Jan 22, 2014
Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me with an issue I'm having with the Wii internet channel. When I try to search or type in an address such as cbs.com to watch tv online I keep getting an error message and the pages won't load properly. It says "The server's certificate chain is incomplete, and the signer(s) are not registered. Accept?" It doesn't matter if I keep accepting it or close out, it gives me this message no matter what site I try. I hadn't used the Wii for a while and just recently hooked it back up to start streaming tv online. I don't know what to do or how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! :)

Hi I am having the exact same problem! Did you get an answer to this ?? If not can anyone on this forum please help with a fix ?? Thank-you :eek:)

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me with an issue I'm having with the Wii internet channel. When I try to search or type in an address such as cbs.com to watch tv online I keep getting an error message and the pages won't load properly. It says "The server's certificate chain is incomplete, and the signer(s) are not registered. Accept?" It doesn't matter if I keep accepting it or close out, it gives me this message no matter what site I try. I hadn't used the Wii for a while and just recently hooked it back up to start streaming tv online. I don't know what to do or how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! :)

Back