trying to beat this game...

scubasteve

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
okay im stuck on this one part, im currently the wolf and i have to collect these tears but there isnt really anywhere to go, there is this cliff thing but these air things keep blowing me off and the spirit says something like if i was the king or watever i could just stomp through there. then if i jump off the cliff there is this cave thing with a dead end, where should i go?!?!

looks like you are in kariko village. if you need a detailed explanation of the tears, email me, cause i can't describe them all here: [email protected]

look on your map there should be little white dots those are the dark creatures goto them and use your sense and kill them and get the tears

i know that, ive collected tears like 3 times already, i know how to do it i just dont know where to go from where im at.

im still tryin to get the tears, i have like 4 left, do i have to teleport to a different place? because i think i got all the tears in that area but i still have spaces left for them, im gonna go play and see if i can figure it out, leave a post if u can help me out. or a link for a walkthrough or somethin.

Death moutain (The place) Has very little tears there. Try to find the others first

i know of two in the actual village (kariko) that i havent gotten, but the problem is that i seem to be right on one of them according to the map, but all that's there is this gate thing and the other one i just cant find

Back