trying to find a wii

mouiepower

WiiChat Member
Jul 15, 2007
Joined this forum today for different reasons.1 because im a NINTENDO fan and 2 because im hoping you guys would help me find a wii.Where can i find a wii in brocklyn NY.I live in Trinidad,finding them here is no problem it's the price that's killing me,so i have a sis in brocklyn trying to find one with no results.Help me guys your onle hope.

Welcome mouie!

I got good news for you...Just got some news from a site where they will have wii's on 7/22/07 at Toy's R' Us. They are holding them for this date.

That's all i can give ya...

Enjoy your stay nintendo fan (i'm to =P) and I hope your sis gets a Wii soon!

Last edited:
RivalDestiny said:
Welcome mouie!

I got good news for you...Just got some news from a site where they will have wii's on 7/22/08 at Toy's R' Us. They are holding them for this date.

That's all i can give ya...

Enjoy your stay nintendo fan (i'm to =P) and I hope your sis gets a Wii soon!

They are holding them until next year? :shocked: :yikes:

in brooklyn ay? welcome to my neck of the woods

anyways theres plenty of opportunities to score one thats "fallin off the truck" not that i advocate doing this or anything :shifty:

also if you hop a subway, go down to china town. go on elizabeth street and next door to the 5th precinct is that asian mall. im SURE in the mysts of all those anime shops, theyve got to have a video game store with wii's in stock! ive seen ps3's there when they first came out when no store had them! (i think they charged 50$ more than the selling price- either way people wanted em but no one knew they were there)

mouiepower said:
Ill keep that in mind,THANKS.

anytime. the place is rather large and they dont do tax. they prefer straight up cash if you got it.

christmas shopping there was a BLAST! i went nuts on hello kitty and poobear memorabilia tax free for my bfs neice and nephew....price was like 50$ for an entire rooms worth of stuft animals and toys. meanwhile you go into like sassy's or something and these items are like 30$ a piece easily.

anyways, i know tons of areas in NYC that you can get them.....just uhm....well...you have to be there in the right moment to get one. and make sure you dont get busted :yikes:

I think your a cop.I have no problem if you are,becaues if you do the busting i do the keeping.:wink:

Back