Turbografx-16 games

Bonk's Adventure
Bonk's Revenge (Revenge is better than Adventure ,but both are good)
New Adventure Island
Ninja Spirit
Bloody Wolf
Shockman
Dungeon Explorer
Galaga 90'

Now ones i haven't personally played but heard they were good would be

Dragon's Curse
Dragon Spirit
Blazing Lasers
Bomberman 93
R-type

Ones to look out for
Neutropia
Legendary Axe

Last edited:
Cadash, Keith Courage. Cadash is one of the best RPGs made for the TG-16. It's a port from an arcade game. Once you get past the harsh learning curve the game is very fun. The key is to move from one side of the screen to the next, spawning enemies until you make a few levels, maintain that pattern until you max out your level around the half way point of the game, buy max potions and the rest is easy. Pick the priest for starters since she can heal, the game is multiplayer.

Maximo there's a very specific reason the TG-16 failed. Games like Keith Courage were some of the best they had to offer. There are over 89 TG-16 games, so far they have launched over 32.

I actually like World Sports Competition a fair amount, especially for multiplayer. It's a very simple game, and similar to most other track and field games, but there's lots of events and has some fun buttom mashing to it.

Smart move Maximo. TG-16 was the worst console I ever got. A few really good games, but nothing to warrent buying the system. Then they invented VC, the next best thing to Ebay.

the only TG games i'm waiting for now are Legendary Axe..Neutropia 1 & 2...and Bonk 3. Once those are released i'll be surprised if anything else strikes my fancy

Back