TV Commercial Wii Game with Rabbit?

PattiS

WiiChat Member
Nov 30, 2009
PNW
Total newbie here researching purchasing a Wii bundle for Christmas for my myself and my husband - we are both mid century. This will be our first ever video gameing system and we don't know anything about any of the games.

Two or three weeks ago, I caught a commercial for the Wii, on TV and it featured a bunny rabbit running a maze, avoiding obstacles (or not). It kind of reminded me of when my kids had Kid Nintendo games years ago.

Does anyone know what the name of that game, in the commercial, is? I'd like to see if I can get it included in one of the bundle deals. I tried the search routine here, but it didn't net me anything.

Thanks very much for helping me out with this info.

Sounds like Raving Rabbids go home-i think is excellent-think the rabbids are hilarious

BWAHHHHH

Last edited:
I have done Google searching on this and discovered the Rabbid series of games. They do look hysterically funny fun. But I'm thinking the one in the commercial is a different one. For one thing, it was more of a 2D rabbit, rather than 3D and I don't remember seeing those wide spaced teeth, which kind of stand out on the Rabbids (am I right on this?).

The little bunny is kind of making his way along along a series of tunnels, through logs, etc. It's got a pretty flat background of objects that scroll by from right to left - almost like the background is moving, rather than the rabbit. But the sound effects are cute.

As I mentioned before it reminds me of my kids' mario games, circa 1988-1991. I thought it might be a cute simple game for some young ones.

Thanks so much for your input!

No, but thanks so much for the effort. I did a little more research yesterday and saw some screen shots of the Pokemon game. The rabbit I'm looking for looks more like that one-but not exactly.

Hopefully, they'll run the commercial again and I can pick up more detail.

Is this it?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnkPje4Tl7k[/ame]

If so, that's not an actual game but is sort of a mascot in recent Gamestop commercials.

Skippy, I believe that's it! It's not the same commercial, but the bunny looks the same and the voice sounds the same. So, it isn't even a game. Well, onward and upward.

Thank you so much for helping me solve this mystery!

Back