TV for Wii

Ronan

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
So what tv's do you have for your wii's?

for me it depends if me and all my brothers decide to get an hdtv for xmas, if so then the wii will be attached to the hd or to the old crt widescreen (crap)

or if i dont get a hdtv, it will be connected to either the crt or the normal screen crt (extra crap)

I'm just ganna buy a 130 dollar 24 inch tube TV. I'm not rich. =D

I have a either a 42" plazma tv and i do also have a 20" plazma tv in my room so im just going to use my 20" i guess because its mine and its in my room lol

ive got a 24" tube with flat screen. its nice but it does something that really annoys me. when the power goes out, the screen gets magnatized (makes the colors change. its what happenes when you hold a magnet to a TV screen) and i have to take a powerfull magnet to demagnitize it lol

I have an Apex 27" flat screen tube TV. I sort of wish I had gone with a name brand, but the closest name brand was a Panasonic that cost like $50 more and it's picture quality was not as good. It also has component inputs, which is nice.

I'm not sure when I'll take the jump to HDTV. I've heard once you've gotten an HDTV, you'll want to get all new cables and HD versions of your DVDs and HD Cable package, etc. I'm more interested in an HD projector if anything, but they require a pitch black room. Too much for me right now.

Its going in mah arcade cabenet

Wiicade

Back