TV Links is gone :-(

Why is it harsh? The site was posting new shows illegally for anyone to watch. Thus the creators of those said shows would lose money seeing as there would be less initiative to purchase their season dvd's etc. Even though I'm a bit upset that the site closed I can understand why.

of course it would be down. No corporation in their right mind would let a site play their videos for free. I'll miss it but I could always see it would be shut down eventually. It was just a matter of time

Syntax said:
Why is it harsh? The site was posting new shows illegally for anyone to watch. Thus the creators of those said shows would lose money seeing as there would be less initiative to purchase their season dvd's etc. Even though I'm a bit upset that the site closed I can understand why.
mmm. . . but they make buhmillions either way. . . but yeah i guess it just has to be that way.

The thing is a lot of the shows there were not illegal. . .

Lol I heared about this earlier..

Totally gutted that site was awesome, used it to watch all the old eps of Who's line is it anyway?

Kiwi said:
Well at least i got the most out of it when i could.

Was that Kiwi following the rules and not making a totally politically incorrect post?

Miracle?

:lol:

I used to use this then it gradually got worse as 60% of links died.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Was that Kiwi following the rules and not making a totally politically incorrect post?

Miracle?

:lol:

I used to use this then it gradually got worse as 60% of links died.
Guess so. :lol:

Yeah, I was kind of shocked that this has happened, but it is understandable. When one door closes, another will open. :lol:

I know lots but I feel its not right to openly mention them on a internet forum.

This was going to happen sooner or later. It's a shame though, It was a pretty useful site. Though to be fair, the dude deserves all he gets, to have such a well known site to be breaking piracy laws is quite careless indeed.

Back