TvC controller to use

gino_76ph

WiiChat Member
Jan 30, 2010
London, England
hiya i am planning to buy a Nintendo Wii on my next payday and been saving up for one specific game: Tatsunoko Vs Capcom. my question is what would be the best controller for this type of game? would the Motionplus controller suffice? or a classic one is best?

would that eb the classic controller with the "shoulder" or fire buttons in the front similar to the L1 R1 L2 R2 of the PS3 controller?

and which make is best...NIntendo's or a 3rd party one?

i use Gc cuz i dnt have a Classic Contoller so, thats a good choice..... the only problem for me is that....i just got the game so i'm kinda ****

would that eb the classic controller with the "shoulder" or fire buttons in the front similar to the L1 R1 L2 R2 of the PS3 controller?

and which make is best...NIntendo's or a 3rd party one?

Yes it is similar to a PS controller, although it reminds me more of the Snes but with added buttons and analogue sticks. I have an official one and a 3rd party knock off. The official Nintendo one is much better quality so I would say go for that one.

I also have a gamecube controller but the D pad and button placement isn't too good for fighting games.

Back