Twighlight Princess v.s Windwaker v.s Ocarina

Kedarshashi

Finally back with a Wii
Dec 29, 2006
New York
Yes I have played both but not beaten both (beaten windwaker and ocarina) I tried twighlight princess and I am yet not sure what is better

#1 Twilight
#2 OOT
#3 Windwaker

Twilight Princess is an amazing piece of work, which has alot of the old areas remade and new stuff to boot. Great graphics and cinimas/bosses

Ocarina of Time is good and was great for its time. Without that Twilight Princess wouldnt of ment as much.

Windwaker was cool, with its smooth animated graphics and stuff. And the Story of being the 'LAST' Zelda was great. But was wayyy to easy and etc.

well i beg to disagree with your comment on windwaker..... BIATCH

well windwaker is easy execpt it starts getting hard when you want everything in th game all heart peices and all figurines all treasure charts...

well its not quite hard execpt its time consuming and you feel prowd when you have it done

PtonJalken said:
#1 Twilight
#2 OOT
#3 Windwaker

Twilight Princess is an amazing piece of work, which has alot of the old areas remade and new stuff to boot. Great graphics and cinimas/bosses

Ocarina of Time is good and was great for its time. Without that Twilight Princess wouldnt of ment as much.

Windwaker was cool, with its smooth animated graphics and stuff. And the Story of being the 'LAST' Zelda was great. But was wayyy to easy and etc.

i agree

Kedarshashi said:
well i beg to disagree with your comment on windwaker..... BIATCH

well windwaker is easy execpt it starts getting hard when you want everything in th game all heart peices and all figurines all treasure charts...

well its not quite hard execpt its time consuming and you feel prowd when you have it done

I got everything on Windwaker except ONE heart piece. It wasnt very hard.

PtonJalken said:
I got everything on Windwaker except ONE heart piece. It wasnt very hard.

yea i know its not hard

its boring and thats what makes you proud oh and have you gotten every figurine??

Kedarshashi said:
yea i know its not hard

its boring and thats what makes you proud oh and have you gotten every figurine??

Most, the game got too boring to finish tho.

hmmm its between ocarina and twilight for me windwaker is out of the question

Um...look at my avatar and user name. Not hard to figure out. But either way, my order is the same. 1) Twilight 2) OOT 3) Wind Waker

Back