Twilight Princess Chest - how do i get it?

PauliePockets

WiiChat Member
Feb 26, 2007
Wii Online Code
3157-7210-7226-4926
I been wanting to know about this chest i been seeing for a while now, outside castle town, the southern entrance, theres the stair case, and then in the middle of that area between staircases theirs a platform with a chest on it and theres water around the platform you can walk in,but i have no clue how to get to it, its just like sitting there. anyone know about this?

ack, sorry , wrong forum i guess i should have went to twilgiht princess forums, if anyone can fix this thanks

yea me too i read in a diff psoit i found earlier sayign u need the desert item or something?????

well you can use the clawshot to go to the top of that balcony and walk across on the rope but then wat after that theres no way to the other side?

and the other side has another rope u can walk on to goto this other chest, butr im talking about the chest on the platform in the middle of the place infront of that balcony and it has water around it

you need the spinning top + the hookshot. You hookshot to the ledge then use the spinning top and fly off the wall and fall into the water with the chest. its just an orange rupie inside :-/

You don't need the double clawshot its preferred to have the spinner though but its not necessary you do need the regular clawshot though. What you need to do is clawshot up onto the first pillar and cross the rope. If you have the spinner you can use that in the spinner groove, if you do not have the spinner you can walk to the ledge and hang down and shimmy across the ledge cross the other rope and your 100 rupees richer.

You need the spinner any way you go about it...Clawshot the left pillar,don't climb up...drop down and use the spinner on the little bridge connecting the two pillars, then just jump off at the middle.

yeah tanooki is right, you NEED the spinner, its the only way to get it.

others said to cross a rope?

you dont cross a rope, theres a ledge at the same height level as the spinner track going across to the other tower, when you go across on the spinner the camera adjusts so you can see when you are dead center on it, thats when you need to release and you will land in the little area behind the chest.

what pissed me off is i had to put the orange rupee back, i was hoping to get a heart piece :wtf:

everyones kidna rgiht i guess, cause theirs TWO chests in that area u need the clawshot for, thanks guys

Back