Twilight Princess downloadable content

Can someone explain how I would play this on my Wii? like I would download it on the internet and would I burn it on a disc or something and then stick it in my wii to play or whatnot?

sorry ive never actually taken the time to play a console online.

Hmmm.... it has an end just life goes on afterwards hmmm.... it could very well be a game with unlimited possibilities

Multiplayer bowshooting-capture the flag mode would be really cool, 32 players horse riding and shooting on each other :thumbsup:

Pretty sure that Zelda: TP won't have multiplayer no matter how much we want it. It would be VERY fun though.

I'm glad they are going to have real, free, downloadable content. Some of the games recently released for the Xbox 360 are requiring people to pay to activate content and features that are already on the game disc that they paid for!

And yes, online multiplayer Zelda would probably be the greatest game of all time. Imagine if Zelda was a MMORPG... :cornut:

me and my brother love zelda because it is such a brill game we got all of zelda's games but i would have to love twilight :aureola:

Back