Twilight Princess Forest Temple Big Key

Goodfellow

WiiChat Member
Apr 1, 2012
Georgia
So after finding the big key I kept playing for a while, and before I fought the boss I saved and quit because I had to go somewhere. I get back on the game only to find that when I come to the boss door, it won't open for me. Thinking perhaps I just no longer had the key, I returned to the room where I found it and the chest is still there empty. However, on the mini map, it still shows it as a gold chest. Is this some sort of glitch? Has anyone else encountered this problem that knows how to fix it? Any help would be appreciated as this is very frustrating. Thanks. :)

Wish I could say "ohhai I know the answer" but I can't since this is a first for me. From what you said this is most likely a glitch OR..part of the story?
Sorry I can't really remember since its been a REAL long while since I played && beat twilight princess.

Me too!

So after finding the big key I kept playing for a while, and before I fought the boss I saved and quit because I had to go somewhere. I get back on the game only to find that when I come to the boss door, it won't open for me. Thinking perhaps I just no longer had the key, I returned to the room where I found it and the chest is still there empty. However, on the mini map, it still shows it as a gold chest. Is this some sort of glitch? Has anyone else encountered this problem that knows how to fix it? Any help would be appreciated as this is very frustrating. Thanks. :)

It's happened to me too! WTF! I hate starting over, I have no patience. So it's probably a glicht in the game because i saved the game and shut off my wii, next day I had no key and an empty chest where I found it. Yup yup, it does suck! :wtf:

Back