Twilight Princess Secrets (3D models Ripped)

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
1645-16l.jpg

OMFG....oh no wait its not real...........

Facepunch Studios appears to be a gathering for gamers with ambitious 3D projects, and the group yielding the most interesting results lately is the Twilight Princess crowd. It started when "??UnKnOwN??" ripped some of the 3D models from the game, but kept excited members in the dark as he or she cleaned up the 3D meshes and enhanced the quality of the character textures. Just recently though, member "DONOTWANT" came out of nowhere with 40 different character meshes ripped for download, and the fanboy floodgates have been unleashed.

What this all means, is that if you have 2D and 3D manipulation software, like Photoshop and 3D Studio Max, you can do whatever the hell you want to the Twilight Princess characters. Anything. I just opened up a few of them in 3D Max and checked out a few of their textures too, it's the real thing. And if you're into making mods, you could easily rig the models and animate them in Garry's mod. Ok, it's not that easy, rigging each polygonal vertex can be a huge ***** to do well, and coding always gives people headaches, but getting your hands on these kind of files is the hardest step in the process to making Link fight G-man or finally beating the **** out of Midna with the gravity gun. Expect some convincing April Fool's jokes to pop up next year! If I have some free time tonight I'll mesh around with the files more, but grab the winrar downloads before they disappear. If any of you are interested in pursuing this further, lemme know and I'll try to decently rig the models for you this weekend. Any Twilight Princess fight animation requests?

Heres some more stuff people made:

1640-11l.jpg

1643-14l.jpg

1642-13l.jpg

1637-8l.jpg

(people who thought Minda was hott, damn they must be sweating to this pic)

check out the article for yourself

http://www.thelastboss.com/post.phtml?pk=2613

Last edited:
If its too dark....well I dont know...what do you expect me to do to fix the problem? I can see it fine on my computer. *hint* adjust your brightness settings or get a REAL computer

the reason they are a little darker than normal is because the models blend better with the backround =) looks cool.

con77 said:
lol and is that harry potter in one of them ?
Sadly I'm serious.

Ya the face looks just like Harry Potter but the rest looks like one of them hobbits.

con77 said:
lol and is that harry potter in one of them ?

remember the dude at the canon room....yeah thats him

Harry Potter has been in Zelda didn't you guys known that he has been in all of them

yeah......I bet u guys $50 bucks we'll see some Zelda hentai within this year.....want me to post it here if I find some :lol:

Back