Twilight Princess Soundtrack

SexyBetty

WiiChat Member
Feb 14, 2007
Leicester
Wii Online Code
5647-0458-3141-3489
N00b here so sorry if this has already been asked, the soundtrack to this game is just amazing, is there anywhere I can listen to/download this music?

Ta all! :)

Yeah, several have asked the same question; and far as i know, there isn't a place to download except from a few in-game rips.

If you want them, look in kazaa or ares.

Go To:

www.thehylia.com
And Click
MEDIA In The Top.

Click SOUNDTRACKS
(scroll faaar down)
Click TWILIGHT PRINCESS OST

And Good Luck Finding The Exact Songs. They DOn't Have A Title, But Roll Your Mouse Over The Icon And Look At What It Says In Filename.

The Sountrack is awesome, but it is missing sooooo much of the music out of twilight princess, they need another one with like a few cd's or something, like, for one, where is the awesome music for the light spirits, both that cool chanting and the music after that like the one that is at the bit you select your game (you know, the fairies fountain one from ocarina of time) or what about some boss usic, or the pretty variation of midnas theme when you beat a boss?

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Go To:

www.thehylia.com
And Click
MEDIA In The Top.

Click SOUNDTRACKS
(scroll faaar down)
Click TWILIGHT PRINCESS OST

And Good Luck Finding The Exact Songs. They DOn't Have A Title, But Roll Your Mouse Over The Icon And Look At What It Says In Filename.

Thanks very much! Only heard a couple, but there are over 200 snippets for me to listen to! Cheers! :thumbsup:

The Magical liopleurodon said:
The Sountrack is awesome, but it is missing sooooo much of the music out of twilight princess, they need another one with like a few cd's or something, like, for one, where is the awesome music for the light spirits, both that cool chanting and the music after that like the one that is at the bit you select your game (you know, the fairies fountain one from ocarina of time) or what about some boss usic, or the pretty variation of midnas theme when you beat a boss?

I agree. The soundtrack songs are:

Zelda orchestra piece (basic Zelda stuff)
Hyrule Field (good)
Ordon village (bo-ring)
Kakarico village (ok)
Death mountain (good)
Midna's theme (needs to be longer)
Illia's theme (WTF? Why?)

Yeah that's it. Dissapointing.

I would love downloading some songs from LOZ! I really enjoyed the music from The Temple of Time.

The official soundtrack definitely sucks. The Players Guide that it comes in kinda sucks too. I should have chose a different free gift with my subscription.

Back