Twilight Princess to have 9 dungeons, 70 hours of gameplay!

Kunu

WiiChat Member
Sep 11, 2006
Source: http://www.thehylia.com. First article on the page.

I'm fairly happy with this, however OoT had 8 dungeons discluding the Ice Cavern. Not much of a difference, but I know the dungeons in TP will be like 5 hours each. And then there's the side quests.

5h!7, thats a lot of playing hours. im happy that games are getting longer. i dont want to buy a game for $50 and then spend 9 hours on it

And I Thought KH2 For 36 Hours Was A Long Time!
..............................^my time^

9 dungeons thats awsome although I was hopeing for more maybe 10 or 12 but oh well its still awesome

wait!...Nintendo said it would have more than LoZ:ALttP and that had 10 dungeons (3 light world, 7 dark world. (not including Ganon's tower)).

Mr_Stoukaph said:
wait!...Nintendo said it would have more than LoZ:ALttP and that had 10 dungeons (3 light world, 7 dark world. (not including Ganon's tower)).
well its probably like 9 main plus some side dungons.

i cant wait! 70HRs!! the last time i put more than 50 into a game was when i played Oblivion! LoZ games are so awsome. i love puzzle games like this and with an estimated 70 hrs of play! w00t!!!

it took me 72 hrs to complete wind waker and 71 hrs to complete ocorina of time so if this has an estimated time of 70... i am in trouble (seeing as you can only play for a max of 99 hrs) but they may have changed that. but definately a lot of side quests!

zeldaicflame said:
it took me 72 hrs to complete wind waker and 71 hrs to complete ocorina of time so if this has an estimated time of 70... i am in trouble (seeing as you can only play for a max of 99 hrs) but they may have changed that. but definately a lot of side quests!
damn...... 71 hrs?! it took me 15 lol (well that was when i played the Master Quest the first time. i can probably do reg. OoT in like 5-10 hrs if i really wanted to). im sure that they are gonna change the max playtime if the minimus estimated play time is 70 hrs I CANT WAIT!!!!!!

umm...max play time? what does this mean? does nintendo really regulate how many hours you can spend on any particular game? please fill me in...

Whoa...

This makes me want Zelda more! I love those clever dungeon designs that Nintendo always come up with. Heaps of exploring time and unlocking doors.

no#1 game on list: LoZ:TP

Back