Twilight Princess to have 9 dungeons, 70 hours of gameplay!

This is the most anticipated day of my life...lol, seriously, my brother (who is now 28...lol) have been playing Zelda games since the first EVER one for the NES...we can't wait, and the best thing is, he buys it cause he ahs a job *cheers loudly*. Anyways, I loved OoT, and Majoras Mask was good and different, and Wind Waker, although a tad easier, was great, but Twilight Princess looks like a FICKEN MASTERPIECE FOR THE AGES!!!!!!! Man, and if anyone is looking for information and articles, just google it...you never know what'll come up. Here's a site for some good screen caps:
http://www.dsrevolution.com/article.php?articleid=1465
I can't wait! Only 22 days til November 1st, and thats when the game is supposed to come out (or at least around that time...thats what EB games in St. Johns promises...lol)

70 hours?! Oh my god, that is AMAZING. You made my day... or week...

Mario 64 has hours an hours of gameplay, but i've seen in done in 15 minutes (no cheats, start to finish, but using bug)

so i think a game is what you make it...

i've got about 125hours clocked up on Final Fantasy 7, but you can do it much quicker

Yes very interesting. Zelda is going to be a legend of over the world. Wait it is a legend. I wonder if there will be more than 10 dungeons and the bosses will be tougher.

probly not that many but they will be long, i hope u get something to warp u to a point in a dungeon cause it will be annoyin to go throught to the end over and over again (like shadow temple in OoT that was hard)

I liked the Shadow Temple...it was the damn Water Temple that was the hardest...grr, if I had to change the damn water lever again, I would have killed the game...lol:) I liked the water temple (Great Bay) in MM though...swimming as a Zora was fun, and so was rolling as a Goron

The shadow temple is boring. I really like the spirit temple. That was the best temple to me. Anyways I hope there is a lotta tight side missions you cand do. i hope link has a variety of new weapons (excluding the ones from the we know about.)

water??? water was hard??? man that was like the 4th hardest in da game!!
i mean shadow temple was harder to me.! spirit temple didn't suit were it was in the game it was too easy after shadow, shadow should have been last
dats what i reckon

Kunu said:
EDIT:

- There's an image which the magazine believes the "light spiral" near the waterfall is a portal to transform into the Wolf.
I'm telling you, there was the same thjing in THe link to the Past! Doesn't anyone remember? We already know half the storyline and it's umm let me check.....HOLY CRAP 23 DAYS UNTIL RELEASE!!!!

Mrjingles_23 said:
theres the changing into animals, so on and so on
Yeh into a bunny.. a pink bunny.... I like the wolf much better but i can see where your coming from.

I wonder what will ganondorf be in this time. A castle, dungeon, fortress or tower?

I hope it is a big ass castle like on oot. But in the trailers I saw a big tower in the twilight realm so that could be his main base.

Back