Twilight Princess

WiiDS

Observer
Oct 29, 2006
Minneapolis
Well I'm very happy to say I made a decision and bought Twilight Princess for my gamecube. I have no idea when I'm going to be able to get a wii and I couldn't wait any longer. I have no regrets. Sure the new controls are great (I assume) but I've never really played Zelda for the controls. I just recently saw an article on IGN that compared the two and they said the Gamecube version was the superior one. I didn't fully read it so I don't know their reasoning but it still makes me happy.

im sorry but they actually said that the wii version was superior but its still a great game on the GC.

I just did this also. Could not afford to get a Wii and simply couldn't wait for infinity to play TP. Both versions are the same price, so i just picked up a secondhand GC and memory card from EBGames for $70 AU, which is less than the actual game at $100 AU. Bargain.

wide screen for wii, better control with camera angle for GC.
These features are all great but both versions are missing at least one or the other. Thus I take off points from BOTH!

Either or is fine. I bought mine for the Wii but bought my Mom TP for the GC. The only game she's ever played. It will be interesting seeing the differences in the versions.

Back