two different error codes..

Pentheon

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2007
Im trying to connect online with the wi fi connector but I get an error code..51342 and i tried again and now it says err code 51330. When I check the wi fi down on the tool bar it says not connected, I clicked grant permission to connect on my the wiis system name but its still not working..

I went to my control panel on the computer and checked the firewall but it says its off and I have norton disabled right now...

what else do I do?

i also get code 51330..any help would be great!

if cant get it to work tonite...getting wifi usb adpator

heyyy,...i fixed mine!! just changed the router for g to b/g..and works fine now

doin updates as i type this

Im not using a router...still didnt fix mine :(

I reinstalled the nintendo usb connector program on the pc and reinstalled it, went to the news channel to try and connect.. it took me to the screen where I can click find an access point, it gave me 2 to choose from and now it says updating... do not turn the power off. please wait a moment.

Its been sitting on that screen for a little while now and the blue bar barely moved..how long does this take..

also ont he tool bar my wii systems nickname didnt come up to where I had to click grant access like I did before

it says the test was successfull but when it goes to the updating screen where the bar has to fill up I get an error code: 32004. An error has occurred. Unable to perform the wii system update. Visit support.nintendo.com for assistance..

this is the farthest I got so far and now I get another error.

I tried everything. Called costumer service/tech support and they couldnt figure it out either and said they would call back within 48 hours.

Im pretty sure my computer is compatable, I get a connection but when I try to download the update I get an error. Could it be the usb ports? How can I tell if my computer is compatable? Do I gotta have certain things?

Im also running windows xp.

lol, i was a bout to say, i hope u werent running vista :O

like nothings compatible with it yet!

Back