Two More Crappy Games!

North99

Banned
Jan 1, 2007
I see two new games listed on my shop channel. Two games that to me, are crap. I hate both of them.

I want to kick Nintendo's marketing guy in the balls.

Thats right, in the balls.

If its a shemarketingperson i'll rip off her melons. And feed it to a pig.

Gradius and Soldier Blade, I think. You would think they'd at least release a couple of kick ass classic games to draw in some more people. Most of my friends would kill to play Tecmo Bowl or Blades of Steel.

You Realize with everygame they release, they've had to get the rights and such for it? (excluding Nintendo MADE games). It takes time, so give them it.

In my opinion its just good sales marketing. They want us all to buy the wii games that are out already. Once we are bored with the wii games they will start releasing more for VC. So really, we should all just go out and buy every single wii game. If each wii owner bought a copy of each game, they would have no reason to hold back.

I always thought Nintendo was Customer oriented. Oh well.

two games? more like 3 although i wouldn't call them crappy. Although im not much of shooter fan (do enjoy gradius though) this was a much better week than last weeks baseball ,and urban champion. Now whats next for us next monday...can we hopefully say DKC.

Hopefully DKC. Please please something cool like DKC. Please.

the way i figure it is Nintendo should be tieing up the loose ends of the games that came out for the other regions that didn't here from last year. Which would leave one more...DKC...since Dungeon Explorer came out today. We got 5 titles less for this month. Lets hope at least two of them are DKC ,and SOR.

What I find curious is how Sega and TG16 keep getting games, but Nintendo's own Super NES and Nintendo 64 are getting nothing!

yeah thats bothering me too durabull.

Evochuck if you are checking via "Newest Additions" for some reason you wont see it that way. Because i got ticked at first going damn it wheres my DE i figured that would of at least come out ,or even DKC. Then i checked IGN ,and they said DE was up so i checked again this time going system by system and sure enough there it sat.

If my memory servers me correctly, I read that Mario Kart 64 was going to be release this month. What they should really release is a good old fashion RPG game something like Chrono Trigger, Illusion of Gaia, or maybe Capcoms Demons Creast, I love that game.

Back