Two More Crappy Games!

I just wanna play Taz in Escape from Mars, AfterBurner, and some others that I've posted somewhere else... I think in VC I wanna see, or sommat like that.

But, honestly... for those who are about 30 - 40 years old and had a ZX Spectrum, or who've got a Speccy Emulator... I would really donate both my hairy ones to science if I could play

But, I really don't see any really early Home Computer games coming to the Wii VC..! Shame, though!

<Buggers off to reminisce>
</comes back cos there're better games>

N64

North99 said:
I see two new games listed on my shop channel. Two games that to me, are crap. I hate both of them.

I want to kick Nintendo's marketing guy in the balls.

Thats right, in the balls.

If its a shemarketingperson i'll rip off her melons. And feed it to a pig.

There supposed to upload a bunch of N64 games to the site Jan 27. When we get the news channel. Yay N64.

sagema said:
No, it's clear Nintendo needs to hire more people to work on VC. One day it'll be a giant room of people checking code on computer screens. If Nintendo turns around and makes all VC +2 player games online multiplayer, the value of the current games available would go up dramatically. Remember it took 3-15 people to make most of these old VC games in the past. It'll take around the same amount to retest and code check.

I agree 100%.

Is Gradius 2 player simultaneous like Life Force? I never played Gradius 1 nor 2, but loved 2-player Life Force. Looks like Gradius came out before life force, so probably not quite as good, eh?

I'm not too bothered about what VC games come, because I'm not planning on buying any (at present), because they don't make any differences to the games, and the ones I do want I already own, hidden away safely in my loft somewhere, so I might as well just downloaded the Roms to play, instead of paying an extra tenner to buy the same games again. If they improved games, changed them, or even had an online feature with either multiplayer or top scores, then I'd definitly be interested. Otherwise, I'm cool with saving my money and playing the games in other ways :)

If you dont like them
DONT DOWNLOAD THEM
but Gradus is a golden game

they should bring out tloz: oricana of time and tloz: a link to the past

First Gradius rocks I just downloaded it! My sister and I wasted hours on that when she got a NES, but I would love to see some Mario Kart and Star Fox. Mario Kart is likely, since it's on the list of Japanese releases for this month, but that doesn't mean anyone else will get it.

But what I want most of all are the original Super Smash and GoldenEye with online. Maybe even some Wii targeting for GoldenEye. Super Smash is totally possible, but there are problems for trying to get GoldenEye or its clone Perfect Dark (it's a clone but I love it almost as much, Golden Magnum with 6 shots YAY!). The problem is Rare. They own the rights to both GoldenEye and Perfect Dark and as far as I know have a contract with Microsoft. So Nintendo would have to pay some money for the rights or jump through a few hoops to get them on the VC, but hopefully Nintendo will find a way.

North99 said:
I see two new games listed on my shop channel. Two games that to me, are crap. I hate both of them.

I want to kick Nintendo's marketing guy in the balls.

Thats right, in the balls.

If its a shemarketingperson i'll rip off her melons. And feed it to a pig.
I agree to the point that they are crappy games (I barely ever heard of them), but

1. Discuss the games in your first post

2. Harm to a human being because of them not releasing a game you want is messed up, and be honest, you know you aren't really going to do that, I mean, if you really would, that's retarded

3. I am quite upset they don't have many good games up either, but you don't see me ranting about it, I take it like a man and wait till the next monday comes around, who know what games they will add then, it's like --insert your religious winter holiday here-- every monday

A couple games i'm looking forward to are

Goldeneye
Space Station Silicon Valley
Hey You Pikachu (if they ever figure out how to hook up a microphone, and less than $10)
Mickey's Speedway USA
Duke Nukem 64 (big fan of the Nukem series)
Super Mario (whatever version that was ported to the Advance originally for the SNES)
Hopefully some sort of gameshark or game genie emulator (I need cheats)
-and some others I can't seem to think of right now

Back