Two New Wii Channels Announced

^Updates are done globally, as have all channel updates so far.

EDIT: Both will be out in November.

yeah.. its gonna come out in november in japan right now and we dunno when it come out here in the US.. just hope it will be the end of this year of 2007 and if not, it might be like next year in 2008.

Looking foward to both of these channels, looks great and cool... cant wait!

Kenji510 said:
yeah.. its gonna come out in november in japan right now and we dunno when it come out here in the US.. just hope it will be the end of this year of 2007 and if not, it might be like next year in 2008.

Looking foward to both of these channels, looks great and cool... cant wait!

...Again, all updates and channels have been released globally. I highly doubt they would change that now.

Nintendo is getting very serious this time. I guess they learned from Gamecube the console winner this time around will be the one with the best player community. They announced plans to expand on it in several directions. The best part is it's all free, no advertisements splattered all over the place.

wow that is pretty cool. i'm not really to thrilled about the mii channel but the other nintendo channel will be useful.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Wait wait wait, everybody HOLD IT!

The Everybody's Nintendo Channel provides us with WII trailers/demo's too? Why else would Strikers be in that video?

W00T! Now I'm psyched for this!

I don't have a DS so wasn't to excited for this channel, but now I am!!

Yeah, I noticed that. None of the press releases said anything about the channel being truly Wii-game related, but I saw that Strikers video, too. About dang time. They have an easier means to promote their own merchandice, it's about time they took advantage it.

best news though
well possibilities.

with check mii out channle
its possible we might get downloadable content fot mii channel

i.e new hair glasses, eyes, mouths

hopefully CLOTHES

Woohoo two new channels. The ds one will be nice since I need to try out some new games (only have three: diamond brain academy and brain age)

Back