Two player Mario Party 8, Help!

bowser134

WiiChat Member
Jul 15, 2007
Hi,

Ive been playing single mode but now want to try out two player, when i try and do this it asks to connect the 2nd Wii remote but doesnt say how or where to do this, looked in the manual also but im struggling. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

I don't have the game, but I think you should go to the 2 player menu and when it says add 2nd player or something like that, hold down 1 and 2 on the Wii Remote that you want to add. If that doesn't work, sync the controller and try again.

EDIT: How do you sync? Refer to post below.

Last edited:
If it is your Wiimote, pair it with you Wii usng the red button next to the SD slot. You only need to do it once. If you borrowed the WiiMote or want to add one inside the game, press the home button on your WiiMote and follow the instruction. Once you paired all you WiiMote with the former way, you can turn on your Wii with any of them.

Here's a picture diagram so you can understand how to sync the Wii Remote.

From Nintendo Customer Service:

Standard Mode Synchronization

Note: Make sure you have placed batteries in the Wii Remote (how to).

Press the Power button on the Wii console to turn it on.

Open the SD Card Slot cover on the front of the Wii console. Remove the battery cover on the back of the Wii Remote you wish to sync up.

Press and release the SYNC button on the inside of the SD Card compartment on the console. Press and release the SYNC button just below the batteries on the Wii Remote.

When the Player LED blinking stops, the syncing is complete. The LED that is illuminated indicates the player number (1 through 4).

wiiRemoteSynchStandard.gif

Back