Two Questions, Just making sure.

gpoleweski

G-JoKeR
Jan 2, 2007
Australia, Sydney, Lebville (not a leb)
Wii Online Code
4462-3961-4067-6996
Do you think that it would still be worth it to get a PS3 at the end of this year? Because although it may not be for another 2 years but if there was another console...it would make it kind of outdated, so...Do you think it's worth it to buy one at the end of this year?

And also with games like CoD4 are you able to use USB keyboards and mouses? Because there was an update or something wasn't there?

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:
Yea, I would say it's worth it; 2-3 years is still a fair amount of time to enjoy a console.

As far as mouse and keyboard support, I wouldn't have bought mine if it had no mouse support at all. For navigating the interface and surfing the web, you can just plug one in and it's good to go. I plugged in an old (5-7 years) Microsoft USB laser mouse, and it worked right off the bat. I downloaded a demo of The Darkness, but was unable to use my Microsoft mouse with that. That's not a problem though, because there is a device out called the "FragFX", and it apparently can be used with ANY FPS game on the PS3. Evey place that I've seen it reviewed at, says it works as advertised, so I'll be picking that up in the next month or so.

COD4 does not let you use the keyboard and mouse. UT3 is the only game I know of where you can use mouse+keyboard. Someone in my COD4 clan has the fragFX he loves it.

I hate all this talk about keyboard and mouse. It will be a sad day when im using my controllers and getting crushed by keyboard+mouse lovin PC players. I hope 360 never allows keyboard+mouse into gameplay. Controllers and cheap price is why I love consoles >.<

T3kNi9e said:
I hate all this talk about keyboard and mouse. It will be a sad day when im using my controllers and getting crushed by keyboard+mouse lovin PC players. I hope 360 never allows keyboard+mouse into gameplay. Controllers and cheap price is why I love consoles >.<

Hehehe...

We're coming, and we're pissed! :mad5:

wow totally forgot about the frag fx. i want to get cod4 and that controller even though i play it on 360 lol. id just like to have it for both consoles i guess..

but UT3 is the only game that supports true keyboard and mouse controls and they have the option to either allow or ban them in a server because of the obvious advantage.

Back